SIDEKICK: The Movie...

you should go to wizard world chicago to promote it!

That's a good idea, Assassin. I'll look into it for sure. Always wanted to see the Windy City. Might be a good reason to take a trip.

I just watched it, got it off torrent, pretty good movie.

hey, you're not supposed to tell me that. little guys like me really rely on the money we make from sales and rentals. honestly.

still, thanks for the compliment.

Rented this from Netflix, freakin' awesome, a thing of beauty and a joy forever. And just 87 minutes (imagine if they cut 20 minutes of whining and looking sad out of Unbreakable, how great that would have been).

100% fresh on rotten tomatoes http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10007167-sidekick/

I'm going to buy the DVD, got Ten Feet Tall and Gods Have Spoken by The Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir off iTunes this morning, couldn't find any of the other songs.

One of the best low budget films I've seen in a long time, I'd put it up there with Primer and Robot Stories. It was interesting watching the cast and crew interviews, how it was a labor of love for everyone, and the guy who played Victor talking about his Christopher Reeveisms. I really noticed them after a second viewing.

Is Focus Features still going to remake this?

I would really like a sequel, if they doubled, no tripled the budget and just had dude going on a kill crazy rampage. Well that's a dumb idea, I'm sure they could come up with something better.

When I first saw the title I thought they remade that Chuck Norris movie ? :wow: heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"