The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sign this petition if you want Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Gifford

Civilian
Reaction score
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petiti...der-man-part-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universe

Disney/Marvel and Sony can cooperate and let Spider-Man be in the MCU, you just have to believe that we can make a difference. At least we can bring more attention to the possibility. This petition has been online for less then an hour and already has almost 700 signatures. After a certain amount of signatures, Disney/Marvel and Sony will have to put out an official statement. Hopefully this movement can influence the studios.

A joint venture between the two of them would not be profitable, and would be detrimental to the film and continuity.

2 things:

First off, no. Not yet anyways. TASM was **** IMO. If TASM2 can be gopd or great, then I'm all for it but as of now no.

Second, fans mean nothing. There were enough signatures from petitions to get Young Justice back but WB said no. Fans only make up about a 10% of people that are hyped.

Again its unlikely.

To people who don't think this can work: I know full well this is unlikely to work. But I want it to happen and I'm trying to make it happen.

With all due respect, petitions don't do ****. Futurama was a once-in-a-lifetime exception.

If Spider-Man ever ends up in the MCU, it won't be because of this petition. At best, petitions will be a tiny little influence.

Last edited:
Not this crap again.

Spidey doesn't need to be in another universe.

Let the Avengers universe be the Avengers universe and the other be the others, I'm so sick of the MCU fans who want to change other Marvel franchises to fit around that one, it's not the be all and end all of Marvel movies

Last edited:
I don't want to see Marvel Studio's hands in this film series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"