• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Sign up for the new virals! (This one's for real folks)

news like this makes the day go by so much smoother :O) thank you Hoosier Boss. now i feel like nothing can make me unhappy today (unless of course we find out that is b/s, then i may cry :csad: )

At this point we would all cry.

Keepin my fingers crossed.

From Batman-On-Film:

WB is going to let us play first.:applaud
Yay!! I mean ahh. I mean Yay! I mean ahh! I feel like Scrohder's Cat. I know this means we get more virals which is Awesome! But I was really looking forward to that trailer.

Awwww....I was kinda hoping on seeing the trailer today, but I really didn't want to see 10,000 BC anyway. At least we got a bit of good news today.

Yeah now I don't have to waste two hours of my life on that piece of bantha fodder. Thank the Lord...

agreed
Has anyone tried replying to the email that was sent to us?
Just an idea.

Yeah, I tried it. You get an automated response. I got one seconds after sending the message:

Due to the overwhelming citizen response, we at We Are the Answer are poring through an avalanche of police corruption tips. We should be through with the current backlog of tips very soon. Thank you again. The good citizens of Gotham have to stick together to fight crime and corruption. All of us have a brighter future to look forward to.

It kinda sounds like an automated response that we got way, back in December.

The only thing that I am curious about is the phone number thing. We had the option of giving our phone number to the site.

And in the news we read that there was supposed to be a called that we were supposed to receive from the Joker. - But now that has been scrapped.

I wonder what they are going to do with our phone numbers now...

I just replied to the e-mail and I have received a response back yet.

I just replied a few minutes ago and got nothing back either. :huh:

well its friday. hopfully somthing will happen today. its also been a week now.

Still got nothing back from the e-mail that I sent.

Man, I hope something happens tomorrow.
It would just make Friday that much better.

indeed it would. its like i said before...we are the dog and they are the holding the steak...how they tease us.

I just replied a few minutes ago and got nothing back either. :huh:

I think it depends on your mail server. Some servers deliver mail faster, some slower. Yahoo, Gmail and other such free email addresses take longer to deliver your mail.

It's also possible the reply landed in your Spam folder automatically so be sure to check if it's there. Mine was there and I received it right away but I would have missed it if I didn't check!

Though I didn't try replying to the message. It's interesting to hear people receive the same automated message from months ago if they do so. Hmm...

i replied to their email sometime on monday(that's when i thought of doing it, i signed up the day it was announced here) and still haven't gotten a response. when i got the original email, i added their address to my address book so their stuff won't end up in my bulk. for anyone wondering, i have yahoo. and i was wondering, is the auto-reply from a different address or was it still from "takebackourcity"?

indeed, lets get this show on the road. come oooooon harvey!

If they really were loosley following TLH in the movie they should have given us something new on each holiday.

St. Patrick's day is next I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"