• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Sign up for the new virals! (This one's for real folks)

perhaps somthing will happen. though after the valentines day s**t i doubt it.

It's a missed opportunity in my opinion. If they'd have released something every holiday fans would've cottoned on that it was mirroring TLH.

I would've loved for that to be the case.

Anyone get a weird text message from 5000? It says

Featherlite security systems. Arm your home now!

-------------------------------------

I dont ever give out my number to anyone, and don't know what the hell this is....the only number I gave out was to that website. hehe

Anyone get a weird text message from 5000? It says

Featherlite security systems. Arm your home now!

-------------------------------------

I dont ever give out my number to anyone, and don't know what the hell this is....the only number I gave out was to that website. hehe

Arm your home then dammit!

Once it's sufficiently safe the next phase of the marketing can began!

It's obvious!

Haha I googled featherlite security and it came up horse trailers. !?!? WTF?

Arm your House with Horses!

No wait... House your Horses!

No, arm the doctor House! With a Horse!

House needs a mounted division!

Damn you Nolan!

Arm your House with Horses!

No wait... House your Horses!

No, arm the doctor House! With a Horse!

House needs a mounted division!

Damn you Nolan!

That's it! I am buying a horse! That's what Harvey Dent wants me to do! Arm my house with horses!

so nothing yet i want a viral liike the pie thing that was cool

Aw I'm sad again, I was hoping to get into work this morning and find the new viral game going full blast. Oh well, the day isn't over just yet.

Man, WB is really disappointing me.

i hoping for sometime tonight, 7, 8, midnight i don't care as long as is starts sometime this weekend. at least we know now that a few days mean a week or longer

and "the very beginning of the New Year" was at least a month long before things went cuckoo-bananas.

and "the very beginning of the New Year" was at least a month long before things went cuckoo-bananas.
They still had almost an entire month between the New Year and the cuckoo-bananas, and that side of the viral marketing didn't involve Joker at all. So...I guess they're still working out the timing with other things.

so when you use firefox and you look @ page info it says somthing like it expirse 13 march 2008 1:05:56 what does that mean ??? ( sorry for bad english)

so when you use firefox and you look @ page info it says somthing like it expirse 13 march 2008 1:05:56 what does that mean ??? ( sorry for bad english)
Doesn't mean anything. Many of the pages have expired before and yeah....nothing ever came of it.

hahaha... i signed up using my Yahoo AND Hotmail accounts on the first day.. got the Yahoo confirmation right away ... JUST got the Hotmail confirmation one now .. it got sent to my junk box too

I'm not going to complain to much

Atleast we'll get something

I just haven't gone into work all week and it would of been really
convenient if this crap would of started already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"