The Dark Knight Sign up for the new virals! (This one's for real folks)

Does anyone who got phone calls from the last marketing campaign remember if they leave it as a message if you weren't around to get the call?

I had to leave my work number lol, and am not always at my desk.

I got my confirmation right away -

Gotham United Against Crime to me

Citizens of Gotham! The future of our city rests in your hands!

Alone, we are helpless against the thugs and killers menacing our city.

Together, we have the power to take back Gotham.

In just a few days, you'll find out how.

Please, click below to verify your email address:

[link removed]

Keep an eye on http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com -- and get ready to join a movement that will transform our city!

HOLLA! :D

Just got my E-Mail. I am ready for the new Viral Marketing campaign! Its good to have it back.

So in a few days means we should get something by Sunday hopefully.

Just got my confirmation, oh god I cannot wait!

i just creamed my pants. i woke up and went and worked out, showed, etc. without time to check the internet (nor was i expecting anything) and my boyfriend called me RIGHT before class to tell me about it. agh i love virals!

Does anyone who got phone calls from the last marketing campaign remember if they leave it as a message if you weren't around to get the call?

From what I remember, a message wasn't left because of the way the recording was programed or something. So if you miss it, tough luck I guess.

I gave my work number for the tip last year and actually missed the call, but my voicemail system did capture most of the message. I saved it on cd actually.

I gave the site my e-mail address. This is my first time actually participating in the virals since the unveiling of The Joker. Other times, I just observed. It's good to get back in the game.:word:

So does anyone have any guesses as to what games Dent is going to have us play?

more dirty cops? maybe use the search engine on st swithins to find mob members

Thank the lucky stars up above!

For people who have gotten calls before:

Do you remember if it showed an actual phone number or was labeled as unavailable (or something like that)?

Has anyone tried entering the Joker Cell's number as their number when signing up?

Has anyone tried entering the Joker Cell's number as their number when signing up?
No, as I do not want to waste precious minutes...however, I did think about that. I am going to await instructions to do that because I wouldn't want phone calls for Harvey Dent coming in on my phone and phone calls from the Joker coming in at the same time if this is going to turn out as most are speculating and hoping it to:

Harvey Dent vs. Joker

i.e.

All of you vs. Joker Cake Phone people

Do you remember if it showed an actual phone number or was labeled as unavailable (or something like that)?

the dirty cop call # was 00000000

The number came up 000-000-0000.

I almost didn't answer because im a phone screener.

did anyone WITHOUT a cake phone get a call from the dirty cop?

did anyone WITHOUT a cake phone get a call from the dirty cop?
The dirty cop called anyone who submitted their phone number to Wearetheanswer.org, as well as continued to submit information regarding the crooked cops.

Not sure if this has been said, but the e-mail went to my bulk e-mail folder, you guys might wanna keep an eye on that.

The dirty cop called anyone who submitted their phone number to Wearetheanswer.org, as well as continued to submit information regarding the crooked cops.

That phone dialer has to be backed up like crazy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"