• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sony Spin-Off Silk: Spider Society

Didn't they do that (sideline titular character) with Knuckles because Paramount didn't want to spend all that money on CGI Knuckles. Well at least they had a better excuse with that one.

Didn't they do that (sideline titular character) with Knuckles because Paramount didn't want to spend all that money on CGI Knuckles. Well at least they had a better excuse with that one.
I haven't seen Knuckles but I assume you're right it's probably cause of budget. Here it's probably due to sexism (and possibly racism), especially given the previous reports about them firing the previous writers in an effort to make it more geared to men.

Looking at how this thread was created back in 2018.... this just seems like a colossal waste of time, energy and money only to be unceremoniously canned. I think if this was in development with Netflix, it would have entered production and eventually released. 🕷️🕸️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"