My name is Stefan, sweet thang
- Mar 8, 2004
- Reaction score
Things I also want to see not pictured:
- Barney's Bowl-a-rama (can be a skee ball game)
- A full scale (more or less) replica of the Simpson's house
- A ride based on Springfield Elementary or the nuclear power plant (similar to Mr. Toad's from Disneyland)
- A Treehouse of Horror horror house
- A Splash Mountain log ride
- A normal roller coaster called The Tooth Chipper
- An abandoned, unused corner that is perpetually under renovation, with a sign saying "Coming Soon: Euro Itchy and Scratchy Land"
The first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic yesterday was how badly I wanted to see a replica of the Simpson's house. But I'd totally love to see a Splash Mountain log ride and a Tooth Chipper ride now that you mentioned it. t:
Built around and as an addition to the popular The Simpsons Ride (which opened in 2008), the new area has been designed to allow guests to walk the streets of Springfield. As the press release notes, they will be able to grab a Krusty-certified meat sandwich at Krusty Burger, snatch the catch of the day at the Frying Dutchman, get a slice at Luigis Pizza, go nuts for donuts at Lard Lad, enjoy a Taco Fresho with Bumblebee Man and imbibe at Moes Tavern.
After visiting the Comic Book guy's place looking for the latest issue of Radioactive Man, and then having a Krusty Burger, I prolly just would end up at Moe's. And realising how overrated Duff beer actually is. But it would not matter that much at the moment.