Sequels Sinister Six in ASM3

Dehann's version was half-assed. Cyber-Goblin is still the best and way better than seeing him wear purple trunks onscreen.

I hope the line-up looks like this:

Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus
Vulture
Electro
Kraven the Hunter
Mysterio

^Replace Electro with Shocker...obviously, Rhino is going to be one of the Six...so drop GG....have Harry put the team together, led by Doc.

I think Electro is good as dead. Maybe not his consciousness; electrical state but his human body is pretty much over with it. There was bluish-purplish blood geysering out of his body when Gwen and Peter overload the power.

Plus, seeing as his character has developed so much scrutiny, wrath, and aspersion from critics and fans, I can't see Sony using him again anytime soon unless they can develop his character more or make him less of a nutjob and more of a real threat minus making him immature and mentally ill.

^ Agreed. I think Electro is done. And no, Shocker would be Electro lite. He might be good for a tv show (I read somewhere this awesome idea of a Daily Bugle TV show), but not as one of the Six.

I feel if you have the right script and decent character development then I see no problem with using more than one villian in a movie look at The Nolan Batman films they always had two or three villians pure movie and people love those films and the reason why those films work is because the villians have some kind of relation to eachother for example The Joker is responsible for the creation of Two Face I didn't see how Venom and The Sandman fit together in Spider-Man 3 apart from teaming up without even having any screen time before that scene

I feel if you have the right script and decent character development then I see no problem with using more than one villian in a movie look at The Nolan Batman films they always had two or three villians pure movie and people love those films and the reason why those films work is because the villians have some kind of relation to eachother for example The Joker is responsible for the creation of Two Face I didn't see how Venom and The Sandman fit together in Spider-Man 3 apart from teaming up without even having any screen time before that scene

I think they clumsily tried the TDK approach to villains in ASM2, where Electro was more of the "force of nature/chaos" type threat (kinda like the Joker) while Harry Osborn was the friend who turned over to the dark side (kinda like Harvey Dent). TASM2 also has the interaction that marks Harry's turn to the dark side.

I agree with the above comments, the villains need to be connected in order to work.

Sandman and Venom didn't have any connection in Spiderman 3.

But, this whole Sinister Six concept, and with how Oscorp is behind almost all of the villains, makes the Amazing Spider-Man universe unique and coveres that need.

For example, Electro got his powers at Oscorp and Harry ran Oscorp. Harry freed Electro and got his own powers from Oscorp. So there was this connection.

The same will be able to be said with Doc Ock, Vulture, and most of the other Six. At the same time I think certain villains, like Kraven and Black Cat, can have the connection by being hired or lured into doing what they do best (i.e., hunting/tracking or thieving).

Green Goblin may not be part of the team, maybe he just puts the team together.

Doctor Octopus
Mysterio
Vulture
Kraven
Sandman
Electro

Green Goblin may not be part of the team, maybe he just puts the team together.

Doctor Octopus
Mysterio
Vulture
Kraven
Sandman
Electro

^ oh how original.

(lol I'm being very literal.)

I'd actually love to see the original line-up. But I'd also be totally happy with Rhino replacing Sandman.

The way I see it though, there are several other lineups that would be decent too. I'd say so long as Doc Ock leads and there are no Goblins, no Symbiotes and no Lizard I'm happy.

Mysterio
Kraven
Sandman
Vulture
Rhino
Electro
Shocker
Scorpion
Chameleon

I really don't think we will see sinister six in asm3. Green goblin in asm2 was just the beging and so I think we will see more of him in asm3 and we still have at least 2 other villians that would need to come in for the sinister six to be in asm3. I don't see how you can do more with the goblin and also still have time to bring in 2 more villians and have then all six group up together. I think asm3 will be more goblin stuff and introduce some more villians and then the sinister six movie after and then the sinister six in asm4 or something.

^ So going with your concept, when would Venom happen?

Nope, seems really likely that the S6 are coming next. As I've explained before, if they use some characters for the S6 that could turn, it makes the numbers easier to deal with. For example, Black Cat would be perfect. Starts off as a thief working for the Six and then switches sides and takes out one of the baddies. Easy way to take out 2 of the 6...

This would be my dream S6 ASM 3 cast

Doc Ock : Javier Bardem
Vulture: Daniel Day Lewis
Kraven: Viggo Mortensen
Mysterio: Benedict Cumberbatch
Sandman: Jim Caviezel
Scorpion : Armie Hammer

I got thinking today about how good this movie could actually be if they make it like the Watchmen movie. You could introduced the character, get a flashback of their origin and progress the story to the final battle of some sorts.

I think doing something like this could be feasible. I think the tough part is the fact that most of them come from Oscorp and not anywhere else.

I was thinking about it the other day, and I'd really like to see a female Doc Ock in a movie. We have had at least one female Doc Ock in the comics, and we've already gotten to see an absolutely fantastic screen adaptation of the original character thanks to Raimi's Spider-Man 2.

I think that might break up what might otherwise be a massive(ly unfortunate) sausage-fest in the Sinister Six movie. I really think it could work.

Could one of the moderators create a Sinister Six thead page? If the S6 is going to be their next movie (why that wouldn't just be a Spiderman movie with the S6 as the villains is beyond me?), then can we please have a distinct page to discuss? Maybe the moderator could also move all of the S6 related discussion threads to that section?

I think it's because there just isn't enough news on it yet. I'm sure there will be one come January or February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"