Sinister

PhoenixRisen

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, it's not official that Mr. Sinister is in X3, but there have been a number of rumors about his appearance--SO just in case he makes a cameo somewhere in the movie I thought I'd start a thread...

How do you think he will be portrayed (if at all)? Will we see him in human Dr. Essex form and/or as Mr. Sinister? Who would be a good choice to play him? (I vote for Ralph Fiennes, esp. since he worked with Brett Ratner in "Red Dragon" and is British.) What will his relationship with Apocalypse be? What does it all mean for X4, as well as for Cyclops, Phoenix, Cable, etc.

If Sinister indeed makes an appearance in X3, I'm not too sad if Cyclops dies, that's pretty much a shoe in for future resurrection. Not to mention 150% Gambit gaurantee if theirs a 4th.

Ralph Fiennes would be awesome. He was evil as hell in Harry Potter 4.

christopher walken for sinister :D

the guys creepy O_O

There was a scoop awhile back on Canmag.com that sounded lowkey enough to be true, about a British doctor working in Worthington Labs with the name of Nathaniel Essex.

I think it would be awesome and could be true. I don't think he'll be Sinister in this one and I don't think they'll bring in Apocalypse.

I bet his genetic experiments make him Sinister in X4.

yeah walken wont be sinsiter you can't get a sicilian to play a brit...finness is a solid choice, although it would suprise me much if he agrees upon doing a cameo because there is a "chance there will be an x4" my guess is, it is an unkown british actor looking for a break, much like clive owen was awhile ago and now he's big, u needs to be suave, very intellegent, and of corse, a completley insane experimentalist, yes, yes i do want him to inkle at creating cable from scott and rachel summers, and maybe even have future cable in a x4 and his story could be the logan story of the first two movies

L0ngsh0t said:
yes i do want him to inkle at creating cable from scott and rachel summers, and maybe even have future cable in a x4 and[/quote)

look at the big brain on brad...if you would read closer you wouldn't have to waste a post

taintedFB said:
Is Cable Rachel's son, not Jean's?
Madelyne Prior's and Scott's...which would bring up the whole Inferno saga too...but doubt they would go in that direction...

L0ngsh0t said:
yes i do want him to inkle at creating cable from scott and rachel summers, and maybe even have future cable in a x4 and
I thought Cable was Madelyne and Scott's son, but who knows I am missing a large chunk of X-history in my brain cuz it got so confusing... :D

WHAT IF....

The Phoenix in this film is revealed in the end to be a clone "Madelyn Prior".

And at the end we see Scott and the real Jean in Sinister's lab!!!!

**** youre right, now i look like an ash

madelyne prior was his mother

my apologize taintedFB, thats what i get for trying to out X everyone

pauly walnuts is going to play sinister..............

How can one call something official when it hasn't been confirmed?

We had the same drama with Scarlett Witch and Emma Frost.

Retroman said:

anthony claimed that there was an english guy in his fake x3 book review.........

taintedFB said:
WHAT IF....

The Phoenix in this film is revealed in the end to be a clone "Madelyn Prior".

And at the end we see Scott and the real Jean in Sinister's lab!!!!
I would love that :)

Retroman said:

I agree , it should be closed , at least temporarly.

No need to give people false hope.

JokerNick said:
anthony claimed that there was an english guy in his fake x3 book review.........
But thats the thing. The book is different from the final film and we're still not certain if the review is real or not.

JokerNick said:
You should stop that, untill tomorow at least.

I'd like to see Sinister. After Mags, he's my favorite villain.

Of course, if Sinister is in X3, that opens the way for Mutant Massacre, Inferno, Archangel, Gambit... it'd be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"