My Cyclops Theory

My cyclops theory

Cyclops was not popular in these movies, wolverine was the most, so they decided to remove cyclops from x3 to expand on logans role more with Jean Grey...........

that's it...........

Listen I'm just going to say this because this is really pissing me off.

1. X-3 can be a great movie minus the certain cyclops fact
2. Stop blaming Ratner, Zak, Simon etc...Singer was the one who gave cyclops the minors rolls in the first to films therefore making him expendible.
3. I understand that he is a popular character and has a lot of fans but why can't you just be thankful that he is in the movie. Gambit fans, Jubilee fans, Emma fans Nightcrawler fans don't have that luxury.

I posted this in another thread too.

silver_arrow said:
The problem with cyclops is that Marsden is no Halle and Hugh. Put Keannu, Cruise or whoever else along the likes, and you'll get Cyclops the leader.

Had Caviziel done the part, none of this would have ever happened. We'd all be talking about what a brilliant adaptation of the Dark Phoenix Saga X3 is and how wise and brave it was of FOX to back off of Wolverine and tell the story that is rightfully Scott and Jean's.

Nothing against Marsden who's done well with the scraps they've given him and seems like a good guy.

Godzilla2000 said:
I am a diehard Wolverine fanatic, but I too am slightly distirbed by the old Canucklehead taking Cyclop's place.

hahaha canucklehead! what a funny world! :up:

i liked the idea of sinister, but nont the fact that cyclopse gets a clone of him self.....

I think cyclopse was just thrown into one of those trees, that why storm and wolverine didnt find him. Cyclopse is then found and carried by a gigantic golden bird to a mgaical place of rainbows and chocolate rivers. little green people constructe new eye shades for cyclopse. and make him a new suit, which is the blue and yellow colors! the golden bird then takes cyclopse to the final battle. He then fights in the blue and yellow suit, whitch looks just like the comic costume!!!

I like the theories. Despite those who say that it is the last resort the subjetc of clones and the matters concerning it.

That Cyclop problem in the movies can be fixed in a possible X4 and brind along Sinister and perhaps Gambit of course.

Theories are theories, in the first moment people laugh at it, but you all know that it has some possibilities out there.

Cyclops could be kidnapped by Sinister, no necessarily a clone can be used, but something could bring upon us the Search For Cyclops after all the happenings from X3. But what concerns me more is that Phoenix could be dead and this thing could be impossible for the time being :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"