Sith Or Jedi Official Thread

†~AntiChrist~†

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just who is the most strongest with a saber, talented with the force?
Sith or Jedi....Well I would say the sith because the did wipe out the jedi order a thousand years ago form episode 1....:cwink:

If the Jedi didn't have the likes of Windu or even Yoda, they would have been destroyed in Saber combat easily.

But good always wins in the end, no matter how bad the life and dark the world is at that moment in time, good will always win and its proven. It may look like they have a tiny percentage of winning but they always do as good guys have courage something most villains don't have all they have is hate and wanting to win so they always end up losing.

Yeah I voted Jedi lol

The jedis can control themselves, which is a power alone. I automatically voted sith because of their rage within, but a jedi should be considered stronger because he is more balanced and reasonnable. palpatine, vader and dooku being exceptions in balance or reason.

It's not really whether you are a Jedi or Sith that's important, but that you, as an individual, is powerful (powerful in the force, saber skills, etc.).

...oh yeah, there is the Jedi Order, compared to only 2 Sith, so I'm sure that says something. :o

If this is asking whether I'd choose to be a Jedi or Sith, I'd definitely be a Jedi.

In the new SW Legacy comics the Sith have been remade and they're organization has tons of followers. The Rule of 2 has been changed. So I'm rolling with them, not to mention they're currently running the galaxy...

The dark side usually is stronger then the light, so it is stronger, however the force usually sways more in favour of the light in the end.

Take any majoy canon sith take over on the star wars time line, it never lasts.

Jedi. They can become one with the Force, cheating death in a way. More impressive then the fancy light show that the Emperor is capable of.

Well i mean the sitha rent really better at saber skills they just aim to kill as the jedi's do not, so to be honest the jedi's are much more skilled considering they and beat you and NOT kill you.

In the new SW Legacy comics the Sith have been remade and they're organization has tons of followers. The Rule of 2 has been changed. So I'm rolling with them, not to mention they're currently running the galaxy...

Oh wow, I didn't know that.
I still likes teh Jedi, better, though.

:)

The Jedi know how to truly become one with the Force.

LUKE: Is the dark side stronger?

YODA: No... no... no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

Star Wars Ep V: The Empire Strikes Back

the Good side is stronger, because it takes more skill to defeat your enemy without killing them. the Dark side appears to be stronger because it takes zero skill to abuse power-- in this case The Force.

This is how it goes: The way of the sith is fast and the average Sith is much stronger than his jedi counterpart, BUT the Sith also peak early. Say you rated their power from 1-10, the most a Sith could ever achieve would be a 7 whereas a master jedi could crank it all the way up to 11.

And HOW do you know that?
The sith were once the strongest in the galaxy......Look...The sith WOULDVE been victorious in every battle against the jedi....Take the movies for example....Darth Maul was not a sith master...If he had more training he wouldve beating obi-wan...But after him, their is count dooku...He beat both anakin and obi-wan (jedi master) by himself...The battle in episode 3 does not count at all because a future SITH killed him..(vader/anakin) in episode 4 vader won the battle against obi-wan..Even though vader did not strike him down, he was going on obi-wan hard in the start..In episode 5...Vader again defeated luke easily...Although luke lived...In episode 6 vader wouldve won again but luke had to much rage, however he did not kill vader atall...And who could forget the longest running sith master...SIDIOUS! he has not been disturbed once in the whole series besides episode 3...So their you have it.....SITH ARE THE MOST POWERFUL!!!

And HOW do you know that?

Because it's been mentioned several times throughout the EU, and alluded to in the movies. A jedi at his greatest possible potential is stronger than a Sith could ever be, but otherwise most sith would be stronger than a jedi with comparative training.

Like this:

jedisith.jpg

The Sith start out stronger and stay that way for a long period of time, but eventually they peak whereas the jedi continue to grow.

And I should also add that being more powerful =/= the one who can hit hardest with a lightsaber, that alone isn't power, and Vader didn't win the battle in episode IV, Obi-Wan did he stated "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine" and he did. In death Obi-Wan became far more powerful than Vader, and I'll say it again, that has very little to do with his skill with a lightsaber. Dead man obviously can't participate in lightsaber duels.

This thread is silly...

It's been shown time and time again that the way forward is to be a dark jedi...

being able to dabble in the dark without being consumed by it....

just ask Quinlan Vos

Quinlan_Vos.jpg

or luke skywalker

attachment.php

or anakin skywalker

3.jpg

Attachments

• luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 72
Because it's been mentioned several times throughout the EU, and alluded to in the movies. A jedi at his greatest possible potential is stronger than a Sith could ever be, but otherwise most sith would be stronger than a jedi with comparative training.

Like this:

jedisith.jpg

The Sith start out stronger and stay that way for a long period of time, but eventually they peak whereas the jedi continue to grow.

And I should also add that being more powerful =/= the one who can hit hardest with a lightsaber, that alone isn't power, and Vader didn't win the battle in episode IV, Obi-Wan did he stated "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine" and he did. In death Obi-Wan became far more powerful than Vader, and I'll say it again, that has very little to do with his skill with a lightsaber. Dead man obviously can't participate in lightsaber duels.

qft. :up:

Personally...I think there needs to be a new way. A balance. People are not 100% good or 100% evil. From the ashes of the Jedi and the Sith a new order needs to be founded. One that combines the teachings of both.

Controlled passion and rage while fighting, then Calm and meditation when a more delicate problem arises.

Were I in the SW Universe I would found a new order that teaches it's followers to use the force as a whole, not just one side or the other.

LUKE: Is the dark side stronger?

YODA: No... no... no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

Star Wars Ep V: The Empire Strikes Back

the Good side is stronger, because it takes more skill to defeat your enemy without killing them. the Dark side appears to be stronger because it takes zero skill to abuse power-- in this case The Force.

Good point there, its true.

Sith
to be a jedi you have to follow, and be told what to think, and how to think
to be a sith you just have to be yourself

may i say the term 'quick' is somewhat relative to someone who is 900 years old.

that's all good and dandy for him but how many others are going to live and practive long enough to truelly become more powerful than the average sith.

look at the how many jedi masters the emperor took out on his own. Look at how many masters (not knights) were taken out by random clone troopers.

luke himself felt more powerful when he dabbled a bit in the dark. Yoda has a unique point of view based on the fact he's never been a dark jedi and also has lived considerably longer than most others. As wise as he is, his viewpoint is somewhat bias and invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"