Sly and Arnie enter The Tomb

Sly also looks a lot better than he did in the Expendables. A lot more natural and less like he just had plastic surgery.

we know how both look in paparazzi pics. its obvious retouched with photoshop.

there is a lot of CGI news in 2013 how hollywood is using CGI to make the actors look younger in movies and to clean up their faces and bodies. you saw a tease in King Kong's blog in 2005 for Jack Black. the problem is that when asked they are lying that there is no cgi clean up.

It's the hair. Arnie embracing the Grey and growing a beard is doing wonders for his appearance. He should do the same for the Legend of Conan.

Arnie should always have a beard. remember Kindergarten Cop and End of Days? that looked badass.

Just went surfing to find other images from this movie - surprised me that the Austrian Oak actually looks younger than he has done for a long time [he looked positively ancient in The Last Stand], even with the grey hair and beard:-

Escape-Plan-The-Tomb-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Sylvester-Stallone-Image-2_zps1770bd37.jpg

Dude almost looks like labor camp Ben Richards again.

Arnold and Sly both look pretty good in this pic

It's just a shame this collaboration didn't take place 10-20 years earlier. Perhaps, it could have spawned more movies between the 2.

It's just a shame this collaboration didn't take place 10-20 years earlier. Perhaps, it could have spawned more movies between the 2.

Exactly, I'll always lament the fact that these two juggernauts [basically my idols, growing up] never got to do this while they were in their prime. Hell, much as I love Kurt Russell I can only dream what an Arnie/Sly Tango & Cash wouldve been like.

Having said that, I'll take what I can get so I'll be there for this on opening day.

The movie looks great & I can't wait to see it. Hopefully, they'll be able to hookup again in the not too distant future.

Did anyone else get that weird Terry Crews ad?

'I have a SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!' lol

Great trailer, the title is still dumb but the movie looks awesome.

"You hit like a vegetarian!"

My new line for any future fights I may get into.

I've heard that it opens up in the UK in September which is a plus.

I still don't like the title it sounds like a Sandra Bullock movie.

I've watched the trailer a couple of times and aside from the obvious awesomeness of Arnie and Sly teaming up it really does look like a good thriller with a cool concept. The design of the prison and the high-tech guards, the intrigue over who has trapped Breslin there and why and the action make it look like a total package.

this looks like a fantastic thriller. they have my first ticket.

this should have been the comeback movie from Arnie and not The Last Stand.

anyone here who likes Lock Up?

Looks like a cool idea, awesome looking prison. Wish they had better actors, yeah I said it.

Wow this looks way better than I thought it would

Looks like a cool idea, awesome looking prison. Wish they had better actors, yeah I said it.

I think Sly and Arnie can surprise people when it come to actual acting, it just takes the right kind of project, the kind that plays to their strengths but also gives them a little more in the way of character. I think this thriller can be it.

Wow this looks way better than I thought it would

I think Sly and Arnie can surprise people when it come to actual acting, it just takes the right kind of project, the kind that plays to their strengths but also gives them a little more in the way of character. I think this thriller can be it.

It also depends on the right director. And Mikael Hafstrom, while not having a
perfect resume, definitely has the chops to pull this off! I hope so, this looks very good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"