SM1 Deleted Scene

*ANTHONY*

ELISHA CUTHBERT fan
Reaction score
I looked at my Spider-Man DVD that I have, and watched some of the TV spots. In a few of them, there is a clip never shown in the movie. It's supposed to be at the Unity Day festival in times Square. A bunch of rocks are falling, and Peter sees its about to hit two people. He shoots webs and pulls them out of the way.

(Deleted Scene)
Two kids notice him. One of them says "Awesome!!" Peter tells them to "Shh".

Would this have fit good in the movie? Or is it good that they deleted it?

Seems like an unnecessary scene. Probably for the best that they deleted it, though. It wouldn't have added anything to the scene (at best) and would have detracted from the action (at worst).

That's true. But this scene should have been a special feature on the DVD.

Eh, it was a small part. Granted, I haven't seen much of the deleted scenes on the first DVD (Not one for special features.), but I believe it should've only been included if they had released an extended cuts of the movie on DVD (like Spider-man 2.1).

Eh, it was a small part. Granted, I haven't seen much of the deleted scenes on the first DVD (Not one for special features.), but I believe it should've only been included if they had released an extended cuts of the movie on DVD (like Spider-man 2.1).
There aren't any deleted scenes. Just that one clip on a few TV spots. The only thing not shown in the movie are alterations of scenes.

EX)
--Instead of Red spidey you see wrestler spidey in TV spots
--Instead of Spidey getting up/taking mask off, he beds down and slips mask on
--The shots were reverssed

The scene with Eddie Brock was cut...:dry:

And yeah it's a good thing they cut out the children
though I don't know why the hell they insisted on it in Spider-Man 3's final battle.:down

though I don't know why the hell they insisted on it in Spider-Man 3's final battle.:down

A-MEN TO THAT. god that part along with j.j. buying a camera and getting ripped off buy a 12 year old and the news reporter scene was very annoying and shouldve not been included in the last battle.

I thought the JJ scene was good. But the kids and the reporter was unneccessary.

"It's hard to believe..."

I mean, she was so random. And of all things, why a British reporter? It's New York. I mean you have all these Americans here and in th middle of a fight some Brtish woman begins to report on the news. I bet if she wasn't British there would be less complaints... perhaps it wouldn't feel like the final battle was at Hogwarts.

I think the reporter is very realistic.

Think of it, something that huge and destructive happening in New York...yeah nobody will be reporting about it?

And who cares if she's British, New York is full of every color and creed of person, specially in the news buisness.

I think they could have left the twin towers scene in. If worst game to worst they could have edited it, making the twin towers into two different buildings.

^Raimi has said that that footage was shot for the teaser only.

A-MEN TO THAT. god that part along with j.j. buying a camera and getting ripped off buy a 12 year old and the news reporter scene was very annoying and shouldve not been included in the last battle.
its a comic book movie

what u think this is, nolan + bale? :D

I think the reporter is very realistic.

Think of it, something that huge and destructive happening in New York...yeah nobody will be reporting about it?

And who cares if she's British, New York is full of every color and creed of person, specially in the news buisness.
it wasnt that no one would be reporting it, its that it affected the scene and was unnecessary to the movie.

and also very stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"