• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Terrible scene

Yes, because it has more to do with goths. :cwink:

Careful now. One of my best friends is goth...well, he calls himself a happy goth, cause he's gothic but his attitude is the complete opposite. I have off friends. And I'm with webhead731.

Dude, I'm a goth.
I was only pointing out at your own words - when something is gothic, it's not emo.
There's gothic dark and then there's emo dark.
Spider-Man 3 was definitely the later...or at least tried to be.

The more I watch these movies the more I realize how much I hate how Peter is written/played by Tobey. He just seems like such a whiney little ***** to me. I dont hate the movies (at least not the first two), but they are all pretty flawed.

My only real complaint with the way the character was written, was the lack of witty/humor side to Spider-man.

The Spidey trilogy was doomed to be cheese soaked since day one when they got Sam Raimi.
Him and his partner in crime Bruce Campbell live for cheese.
Seeing an actual Spidey movie for the first time, I didn’t register it because I was just so happy back then…
Then it sunk in with Spider-Man 2.
And one of the main reasons why I’m so tolerant of SM3 is because by then I was so desensitized by it that I simply stopped caring.

This is exactly how i feel about these movies, besides a select few scenes all these movies are cliché ridden garbage

Dude, I'm a goth.
I was only pointing out at your own words - when something is gothic, it's not emo.
There's gothic dark and then there's emo dark.
Spider-Man 3 was definitely the later...or at least tried to be.
I understand that. My bad for misinterpretting things (again). And SM3 didn't try to be emo dark. It was more like an almost-there-and-fail thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"