SM3 is less than a month away - what are YOUR plans for May 4th??

The Cat-Man

Civilian
Reaction score
Seriously, this is the greatest amount of anticipation I've felt towards a flick since the original came out 5 years ago; I'm stoked.

So with that in mind, what is everyone's plans for May 4th? I'll probably get off work at 5 on Thursday (you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not working the night shift that day) and head back to the apartment to watch the previous 2 entries in the Spider-Man saga with a couple of friends. Afterwards, we'll all get dressed up (well, not "dressed up," but I'm certainly not watching SM3 in my Blockbuster uniform) and head over to the local theater to catch the midnight showing of SM3 (I'm really excited just thinking about this!).

Considering all the anticipation and general sense of excitement following the viewing of said film, I probably won't get to bed 'til around 5-6 in the AM. UNFORTUNATELY, this will probably mean I'll have to work the nightshift at BB and not have another viewing of the film that day... BUT, I am definately more inclined to see the picture ATLEAST twice more once the glow of the moon dismisses the weekend twilight.

Man my plan for may 4th consists of this

8:00-wake up, go to school, meet up with my friends and come home

8:30- watch spider-man

10:30- watch spider-man 2

12:45- go pick up the game

1:15-play game until movie

6:00-see movie

8:30- see movie again

11:00- go home

sleep...

My run-up to May 4th is gonna be like this:

May 2nd - watch Spider-Man on DVD
May 3rd - watch Spider-Man 2 on DVD

Night of May 3rd - make sure I have clothes ready & ironed to go to the cinema on May 4th

May 4th - wake up early,and try to catch the earliest screening (doubt it'll be the midnight screening,parents don't let me out that late/early lol). Wear my Spider-Man shirt :woot: ... then probably watch it again,with a friend this time lol :hyper:

I am going to school on thursaday may 3rd, I will come home and probably watch the first two film's or come on here, maybe both. then I will put on my Venom white spider symbol shirt and go to the midnight premiere, then I will come home go to sleep and then go to school in the morning. after I go to school I will probably go see the film again that same day:spidey:.

Well I'm going to try my best to make it to the midnight on May 3rd. I also want to see it again that next day on the 4th.

I have play I'm in that day though...so if the play starts at 7 or so, it should be over by 10. Then I'll see it again. I'll have my bro pick up the game for me so I can play it all night when I get back.

No classes on Friday for college students - So, wake up (I'll be tired from the midnight showing) and watch it 2 or 3 times on Friday, then IMAX on Saturday.

May 1st--get tickets
May 2nd--Watch Spider-Man 1
May 3rd--Watch Spider-Man 2(extended edition)
May 4th--8:00...wake up excited as hell.
9:30...pick up game
12:00...look at reviews and geek out until
7:00...watch movie
May 5th--Watch movie again with whole bunch of friends

May 1st- Watch S-M 1

May 2nd- Re-read Venom related comics.

May 3rd- Celebrate birthday. Watch S-M 2.1 [extended]

May 4th- Watch on own or Get a bunch o' mates......watch S-M 3.

Weekend- Re-watch.

May 3rd, 9:30 to 10:00pm - Arrive at theater for midnight release.

May 4th, 12:00am - Watch Spider-Man 3

May 4th, 3:00am-ish - Go home

On May 4th, I'm going to class, take an exam, then go to another class in the afternoon (Organic Chem) and see the movie in the night. I can only see it once though since the next week are my finals.

i'm on study leave. I SHOULD be studying for my exams.

But....the lure of the 'dark side' is oh so tempting.

On May 4th...

7:20 - 2:11 School
2:30 - 4:30 Cheerleading tryouts
5:00 - 7:00 Watch Spidey 2
8:00 SPIDER-MAN 3!

I have no idea what I'll do for May 3rd,but I have the 4th off from work. I even told my boss that I needed off because of Spider-man 3!:cwink: I will be seeing the midnight show and then see it again at least once more during the day. I will be dressing up for the film. I don't have a costume:csad: ,but I will be wearing a Spidey/Venom shirt,hat;etc;etc..

I booked a day off from work to watch Spider-Man 3 on opening day :woot: lol:hyper:

The days before the 4th, watch the first and second movie.

Read most of my Spidey stuff.

Unfortunately goto college, and wait until the half 5 screening.

Me lady picks me up.

Then I pee myself with glee.

May 3rd 11pm: Arrive at IMAX with my girl
May 3rd midnight: Enjoy movie

I'll probably watch it again at least once before the weekend is over.

May 3rd 11pm: Arrive at IMAX with my girl
May 3rd midnight: Enjoy movie

I'll probably watch it again at least once before the weekend is over.

Is your girl a spidey fan?

Cos if she isnt, then it wouldn't be very wise to go with her.

Y'know....the back seat syndrome and all. :hyper:

Is your girl a spidey fan?

Cos if she isnt, then it wouldn't be very wise to go with her.

Y'know....the back seat syndrome and all. :hyper:

she's not. backseat syndrome?

spider-man movies are huge events, and i think first showings should be shared with significant others. i will however request that she doesn't ask any questions during the movie, only before and after.

she's not. backseat syndrome?

spider-man movies are huge events, and i think first showings should be shared with significant others. i will however request that she doesn't ask any questions during the movie, only before and after.

backseat syndrome = KISSING DURING THE MOVIE!

but it's really up to you. :wow:

A-levels.

I'm studying English Lang/lit, Classical Civilisation and R.S.

I take it you're doing GCSE's?

[I had the same predicament with Star Wars: ROTS].

Yep, I'm doing GCSE's, A-Levels next year for me. I'm taking English Litertature, Language, Film Studies and Media Studies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"