Daredevil Your plans for The Binge

I'll most likely finish it off that weekend. It depends if I work Friday or Saturday I usually have Sundays off so if anything I will probably watch most of it on Sunday.

I'll probably be done by Sunday, too. I mean, I can't see myself seeing less than 5 Friday. Saturday, the same. Sunday, whatever's left. This weekend is gonna be a good weekend.

I'll likely watch the first few episodes on Friday and then binge the rest of the series on Saturday, maybe the last one or two on Sunday. Most I've ever watched of anything in one sitting was the first 8 or 9 episodes of Hannibal's first season - I'm new to this binging thing.

I'm going to try and watch the season in one sitting. I've done it with House of Cards season 2 but I'm not sure if I'll have the time Friday.

I'm going to surround myself with 13 TVs, each one playing a different episode, and I'll knock this thing out in an hour!

I would need atleast 3-4 days to finish it off, mostly because I need to 'revise' (for lack of a better word) the awesome scenes before I move on :D

Over the 3 day weekend right before the new season of Game of Thrones air.

I'm going to attempt to watch it all in one sitting (he's one of my favorite characters so it shouldn't be a problem). I took Friday off. I'm so pumped.

It'll take me all weekend but I'll get it done in time to watch GoT Sunday night.

Is anyone reading the comics leading up to the show? I was just reading some of Bendis's run.

I'm aware this isn't actually a real problem to be complaining about, but man two days seems so far away!

I know, right? It doesn't help that this is an horrible week at work. I need DD to pull my frustration out!

It's worse for me. While everyone else will probably start Friday and finish by Monday, I'll unfortunately be too busy. Fittingly, I'll be preparing for a jury trial, but I'd much rather watch Daredevil.

Im gonna be gone camping over Thurs-Sat so I'll miss the release. Still not sure if my whole family will watch it together or if it will be too much gore for my younger brother... probably the latter. Now that Marvel is releasing TV shows I am so glad we have Netflix streaming vs dvd... even if I cant find so many older movies like the xmen movies, I can at least watch DD.

Is anyone reading the comics leading up to the show? I was just reading some of Bendis's run.

No but I did watch the 2003 movie and the 2005 spin off in the last couple of weeks leading up to this. My reaction was thus...:barf:

....Do you hate yourself?

No, I've been doing a project/thing where I revisit all the superhero movies I've ever seen(the major motion picture ones at least that got a theatrical release...no TV movie crap for me on this go around) and I came up to DD/Elektra after about a month into it. I already did all the Superman, Batman, Spider-man, X-Men, Blade, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider & Punisher films as I was whittling them down by virtue of # of installments they had and DD/Elektra was next on the list as Elektra isn't actually a sequel but a spin-off. Now I've got the one offs to do at least that are post 1978(not doing the 1966 Batman: The Movie either) and I'm saving all the MCU films to run through just before AoU hits. Started this in mid-February and will hopefully be done by May 1st. Some of these I haven't seen in 10-15 years.

I'm dreading Anghulk the worst.

No, I've been doing a project/thing where I revisit all the superhero movies I've ever seen(the major motion picture ones at least that got a theatrical release...no TV movie crap for me on this go around) and I came up to DD/Elektra after about a month into it. I already did all the Superman, Batman, Spider-man, X-Men, Blade, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider & Punisher films as I was whittling them down by virtue of # of installments they had and DD/Elektra was next on the list as Elektra isn't actually a sequel but a spin-off. Now I've got the one offs to do at least that are post 1978(not doing the 1966 Batman: The Movie either) and I'm saving all the MCU films to run through just before AoU hits. Started this in mid-February and will hopefully be done by May 1st. Some of these I haven't seen in 10-15 years.

I'm dreading Anghulk the worst.

I gave AngHulk a look after about 10 odd years,last year.

Needless to say the FF button was utilized. Liberally.

I haven't seen it since 2003 so 12 years just about(if I waited till June to watch it). I'm not allowing myself the luxury of the FF button or the mute with just subtitles activated(how I first watched Elektra in 2005 because the bad acting/dialog was too much to take in spoken form...like nails on a chalkboard). I had skipped Blade Trinity altogether and now I can see that all the slo-mo stuff was done just to pad out the runtime there. There had to be more than 10 scenes throught the film done in slo-mo for that movie.

Last edited:
It's worse for me. While everyone else will probably start Friday and finish by Monday, I'll unfortunately be too busy. Fittingly, I'll be preparing for a jury trial, but I'd much rather watch Daredevil.

homer-simpson.jpg

I gave AngHulk a look after about 10 odd years,last year.

Needless to say the FF button was utilized. Liberally.

Say what you want about AngHulk but the effects were damn good for 2003, infact better than TIH and on par with TA for me

And looks wise Eric Bana is the best of all three guys who have played Banner

Also AngHulk imo is a better movie than TIH

I will watch the first two or three episodes and if it is trash I will ditch it just like I did with Gotham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"