SM3 is less than a month away - what are YOUR plans for May 4th??

Yep, I'm doing GCSE's, A-Levels next year for me. I'm taking English Litertature, Language, Film Studies and Media Studies.

English combined is well worth taking [though some of the language parts can be a little tricky].

I got 105/105 in the Anthology exam [just to brag].

Oy.

Film and Media studies- my friends take those and they all like 'em.

All in all: I think they're good choices.

Any idea what you eventually want to go into? Or...have you not looked that far ahead.

Yep, I'm doing GCSE's, A-Levels next year for me. I'm taking English Litertature, Language, Film Studies and Media Studies.
I did Media Studies in college,and I loved it :woot:
Ended up getting a C
Only PE was better :word:
Now doin Sport & Exercise Science at Coventry Uni' - crap Uni by the way lol :ninja: :hyper:

pretty much going in my spidey costume to the IMAX premiere.
went to the local costume shoppe, picked up the spidey 2 in a bag suit($45), fits like PJs, went to dry cleaner and had alterations made($35), suit fits tighter than a drum now and looks F'n cool.

pretty much going in my spidey costume to the IMAX premiere.
went to the local costume shoppe, picked up the spidey 2 in a bag suit($45), fits like PJs, went to dry cleaner and had alterations made($35), suit fits tighter than a drum now and looks F'n cool.

Congrats, I don't think I'd be able to do that. I'll just go in my spidey tshirt :o

English combined is well worth taking [though some of the language parts can be a little tricky].

I got 105/105 in the Anthology exam [just to brag].

Oy.

Film and Media studies- my friends take those and they all like 'em.

All in all: I think they're good choices.

Any idea what you eventually want to go into? Or...have you not looked that far ahead.

I'm looking into something to do with Film, possibly screenwriting. Hows about yourself?

I'd like to go into something to do with writing.

I've leaned towards journalism in the past, but screenplay writing intrigues me also. :up:

To be honest: I'm still sorting it all out. heh.

I'd like to go into something to do with writing.

I've leaned towards journalism in the past, but screenplay writing intrigues me also. :up:

To be honest: I'm still sorting it all out. heh.

hehe...Well, good luck with the A-Levels.:up:

Already got tickets :yay:

so on May 4th:
-College till 4:30
- get back to my place about 5:00
- Get changed
- Have a heart attack with excitment
- get sent to the hospital
- Get out of hospital about 6:30
- Rush round to my Girlfriends place, (she'll be pissed off im late, shes a bigger Spidey Fan than me :wow:)
- Beg someone for a ride to the cinema
- Get there 10 minutes late, miss the trailers but sit down as soon as the opening theme starts, there i will stay for at least 4 hours. (2 hours out of shock after seeing the greatest comic book movie of all time)
- Leave cinema, ask girlfriend to marry me, we get married on a hilltop. All live happily ever after.

Thats my night, give or take a few things :woot:

May 3
-wake up at 8:30
-see Rachel ray
-watch sm1
-watch sm2

Take out venom shirt for next day.

May 4
-Wake up at 7:30
-pick up friends
-go to Universal City Walk
-Get tickets for imax quality

Go to Universal Studios
-Take pictures with Spider-man and marvel characters
-go on rides
-see SM3 one last time but around 11:00

Don't know my work schedule yet, but the plan is something like this:

May 2nd- watch Spider-Man
May 3rd- watch Spider-Man 2.1
get to the theater at 10:30 (bought tickets online tonight)

May 4th- 12:01am - sitting with childlike glee and munching on my favorite movie candy as the previews start to roll for the Spider-Man movie I have been waiting on since they announced the first movie: the black suit and Venom.

May 4th - sometime around 3am
I'm walking to my car in the afterglow of seeing the best movie of my life. After putting my key in the ignition, my truck blows up. (side note: After seeing Spider-Man, I walked out of the theater to see a huge dent in the side of my truck. After Spider-Man 2, I walked out to a flat right rear tire, so I fully expect the truck to blow up after I see Spider-Man 3. :) )

If it doesn't blow up, I'll be cursing myself because more than likley, I will have to open my department at Lowes, which means I go to work at 5 in the morning, probably after closing it down at 10:00 that night.

Okay, my plans start on May 3rd
Thursday
7:10-1:45-Go to school
2:00-Come home and sleep for a few hours to catch up on sleep ahead of time.
6:00-Wake up, eat dinner
8:00-Watch "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office"
10:15-Head over to the theater
10:30-11:15-Wait in line to get into theater (I'm bringing my iPod to keep me sane while on line)
11:15-12:00-Sit in theater, wait for movie to start

May 4th
12:00-2:30-Cinematic bliss :D
2:45-Arrive at home, post about how much I loved the movie online
3:00-Back to sleep for another few hours
7:00-1:45-Wake up, go back to school
1:45-Leave school, head directly over to EB Games to pick up the video game
3:00-Catch another showing of Spidey 3 at the same theater
5:30-Head home, eat dinner, and play the game until I throw up. :D

I'm looking forward to it. :)

May 4th

6:45-Wake up and go to College
9:15-Start sweating from the excitment that SM3 is actually realeased that day.
9:20-Ask my Professy If I could go to the bathroom and have a quick Fangasm
9:21-Walk to the bathroom and lock my self in a stall
9:23-Start jumping up and down and thinking about the past trailers in my head.
9:24-Realize the video game was also released that day and get even more excited.
9:25-Notice my right arm is numb
9:26-Have a heart attack.
9:28 Collapse onto the bathroom floor.
10:43-I'm found dead by the janitor.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE SM3 Or PLAY THE GAME.

wow. I really hope that doesn't happen.

I'm going to the midnight showing along with 15 of my friends. So in order to get good seats, I'm gonna have to spend a good chunk of my day camping out in front of the theater on May 3rd... that'll be fun...

I don't get camping. It's only midnight...so just wait around with a few friends, and keep yourself warm. Fair enough, if it was a showing at 3-4 in the morning. But twelve isn't a time for camping to me.

Slight alteration to my plans.

Instead of May 4th showing, my and 5 of my friends are meeting @ my place the 5th- and were watching s-m 1/2.

THEN @ 6-ish, we're gonna watch S-M3.

Which reminds me.

I need to book.

Like, today or tomorrow.

I have my week planned.

For The whole week I'm going to be be watching to be watcjing my spider-man 60's box set as well as my 90's animated series dvds.on the 2nd i'll watch spider-man and the 3rd spider-man 2..Also i'll be reading my spider-man comics/tradesOn the 4th i have to go to school with my new spidey shirt i recently purchased{From monday-friday i'm going to be wearing a different spidey shirt everyday.}Then right after school go with my friends to the mall and watch the movie.It's gonna be a awesome week.

I have a proven system. (Mostly Marvel films qualify)

Forget midnight showings.

Opening Day (May 4th)

11:30 - Round up a few friends and/or relatives
1:00 - Pay to see a matinee; pay for night tickets
1:30 - Leave the matinee showing about 30 minutes in to the film!!*
1:31 - talk about what we just saw and where we think the movie is going and create even more buzz
1:45 - Stop at multiple Burger Kings to eat as many Spider-Man related meals as possible
5:30 - meet even more friends/relatives and enjoy a nice dinner
7:00 - go in mass to a packed house full showing of the movie with a small army of family and friends. ENJOY THE ENTIRE RIDE.

*This system draws out the experience and makes it an entire day of fun AND anticipation. Seeing the full movie more then once isn't the same as having the discipline to leave after the movie is only 1/4 finished. By doing this, I extend my enjoyment and Spider-Man gets two times the ticket money from me.

Pretty cool for you to upload a story like that. I would have preferred that the Spider-Man 3 trailer was the final trailer but that's me.

As for what I'm doing on May 4th, I'll be going to the mall with my Spider-Man 3 The Game t-shirt (which I got as part of the Spidey 3 swag pack from the Spidey's Web website). There I'll be going to one of the afternoon Spider-Man 3 showings and will pick up the PC version of the game afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"