• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SM3 Trailer Music

xboxgamer94

Sig Maker
Reaction score
Any idea what its called? The song is very epic but its just labeled "Original trailer music"..:sym:

The most BADASS music is STILL the one playing in the final 30 seconds of the theatrical trailer to spider-man 1!!! That's so freaken cool! The most EPIC though, I'd still say is the one from spider-man 2.. but the one heard in spidey 3 is just as good...almost.

By any chance does anybody know the name of the song played during the SM2 teaser?

Mephistopheles said:
By any chance does anybody know the name of the song played during the SM2 teaser?

Lacrimosa By Immediate Music
Just google it and you'll find it...

gtkilla said:
Lacrimosa By Immediate Music
Just google it and you'll find it...
I found it but that was the one used in the theatrical trailer, not the teaser.

Mephistopheles said:
I found it but that was the one used in the theatrical trailer, not the teaser.

ohh...
I just reread your post and saw that you wanted the music from the teaser...sorry :O It's just that i'm so used to people asking for the music from the thearetical trailer.
The music from the teaser is from the score of SM1. Don't know the title though...

Mephistopheles said:

Farewell from the Spider-man score. a revised version can be heard in the spidersuite from the spider-man 2 album or the track "at long last love" from the spider-man 2 score.

Secret_Riddle said:
Farewell from the Spider-man score. a revised version can be heard in the spidersuite from the spider-man 2 album or the track "at long last love" from the spider-man 2 score.
Are you refering to the song heard at the beginning (when peter and mj are talking), or the operatic one?

SM3 action part of trailer is called "With Great Power" -Immediate Music

Mephistopheles said:
Are you refering to the song heard at the beginning (when peter and mj are talking), or the operatic one?

The coffee shop part is from SM1 and it's called "Alone". He's talking about after that.

i love all the trailer music!!! i have all of them..but the only one "complete" is the With Great Power-Spider-Man 3, but the other two, i don't think they are...dose anyone have Lacrimosa-Complete, and the one from the first movie?

Naite22 said:
The most BADASS music is STILL the one playing in the final 30 seconds of the theatrical trailer to spider-man 1!!! That's so freaken cool! The most EPIC though, I'd still say is the one from spider-man 2.. but the one heard in spidey 3 is just as good...almost.
Do you mean the music that is in the first tv spot on the SM1 DVD as well? Because I totally loved it! I watched the spot over and over just because of the music. Does anyone know what the song is called/where to find it?

i wish they released the one using in the sm3 teaser and trailer..i want it =(

Skywalker88 said:
hey thanks dude...but when i click it, it says the file isn't there...can you fix it???

if you already know how to use rapidshare, skip this and find HERE

I just checked, and the files are there. You have to scroll down a little, click on free, and wait for the countdown. Then, enter the confirmation code and download

HERE
If you are getting and error page, maybe your ISP blocked rapidshare or something like that. Some ISP do that to preserve bandwidth, and stop piracy. Sorry, I can't help you right now

Mephistopheles said:

the operatic one.

Mephistopheles said:
You can find Lacrimosa here

Look for # 33 and 34.

thanks bro!! i fnally got both links to work lol...coolness!!!...do you have the trailer music from part 1?

Skywalker88 said:
thanks bro!! i fnally got both links to work lol...coolness!!!...do you have the trailer music from part 1?
Sorry, I don't have it. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"