Smallville comic from Zelenks

Wow. That guy must be a Brit. Since when does Clark call his mom "mum"? lol

That's a cool comic.

Question. If it picks up where the finale left off, wouldn't Perry already be the Editor?

I think it's right after he is floating in space, not the shirt rip.

Haven't checked it out myself yet. Probably will later.

Awesome comic as this is the closest thing to continuing Smallville after the finale. Whoever did the comic should ask DC to publish the Smallville comics that take place after the finale. The stuff between Clark and Lois about the Superman is something we should have seen in the Finale, but I can see the comic as an 11th season premiere. :super:

Not enough Chloe, huh?
emo015.gif
cheer.gif

:lmao:

Bizzaro and Doomsday already? i know hes faced them before, but isnt alittle soon?

Has any one tried contacting the guy to see if he will do more.

Just a couple questions:
1) If this is after the Finale, wouldn't it be LexCorp, not LuthorCorp?
2) How could Bizarro defeat Doomsday so quickly if he killed Superman before?
3) If Luthor lost his memories, why does he still hate Superman?

Based off the first issue, this takes place the next day after Superman tossed Apokolips. So the company would still be Luthorcorp(takes a while to change the name of a massive company). Bizzaro would have no reservations about using his full strength and doomsday may be weak at the moment. Lex doesn't seem to hate superman in that first comic. though supes does come at him as an aggressor.

Now am sad that the show is over and they copped out on Superman.

You guys need to check out the fanmade Smallville comic that takes place after the finale. The second issue is done and he's working on the third issue. :super:

Not too bad.
The writing is a bit off in places. Unpolished really. Some of the phrasing is out of character, too. Entertaining, though.

Just a couple questions:
1) If this is after the Finale, wouldn't it be LexCorp, not LuthorCorp?

Think the "LexCorp" thing in the finale was just foreshadowing, it's not like Lex went outside after that and was like "holy ****! I neve thought of that! Rename the company stat!"!"

2) How could Bizarro defeat Doomsday so quickly if he killed Superman before?
Not in Smallville he didnt

3) If Luthor lost his memories, why does he still hate Superman?
Luthor hates anyone but him having power and the ability to upstage him. Those are innate qualities in the character. he doesnt need to know Superman personally to dislike him, he dislikes him simply for what he is and represents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"