The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobot

Civilian
Reaction score
33631010150319813677344.jpg

Another superhero blockbuster, The Dark Knight Rises, will be hitting the theatre in Summer next year!

Besides the 1/6th scale collectible figures, we will be bringing to fans with the vehicles series too!

Apart from the 1/6th scale collection, we are again stepping our foot into the specially developed 1/4th scale collectible figures! :awesome:

Fans, stay tuned and get ready for our surprise!

Source:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....58692197343.81976.58690437343&type=3&theater

So down for everything they put out.

I'm still trying to get my hands on the Joker police disguise replica from the last set for a good price...

I don't think that's going to happen at this point...it retailed for like $180 or something and now its well over $300. I picked it up as soon as it came out. Shop around on ebay. It might go down in price because they're making a newer version within the year.

I'm looking forward to the official books. TDK only had the hardcover Art of book. Would've liked more ala BB, but it was good. Had the whole script in there.

I don't think that's going to happen at this point...it retailed for like $180 or something and now its well over $300. I picked it up as soon as it came out. Shop around on ebay. It might go down in price because they're making a newer version within the year.

I'd wait for the Joker 2.0 to go on sale. I don't know if it'll include his police uniform disguise or not, but it'll be far cheaper than what the MMS DX Joker goes for on eBay right now.

ZQIAB.jpg

Thanks for the heads up guys. If anyone could keep me (and others) updated about the 2.0 on this thread, that would be greatly appreciated!

there's nothing but a promo poster of the 2.0 figure?

only filmmemerobilia I have is the first line of movie Optimus Prime, and a Pinhead with a cute little (and anoyingly good at hide & seek) cube.

This line will definately be the one where I start picking up Bats-stuff!

I'd wait for the Joker 2.0 to go on sale. I don't know if it'll include his police uniform disguise or not, but it'll be far cheaper than what the MMS DX Joker goes for on eBay right now.

ZQIAB.jpg

Yay!!!!!!!! :woot: :hrt: :woot: :hrt: :woot: :hrt:

Now make Ra's Al Ghul........ :csad:

Anyone have an extra "I Believe in Harvey Dent" shirts from the viral campaign last year? I have cashhhhh:awesome:

I bought the 1/6th Joker and Two-Face/Harvey, but I was doing ok financially then... now? Not sure I'll be able to swing anything of the sort for this film...

no money = no money

My fav. TDK thing was the 1/4 scale (?) bust of Joker. So damn accurate, and the head moves around a bit.

Anyone have an extra "I Believe in Harvey Dent" shirts from the viral campaign last year? I have cashhhhh:awesome:

I still have my Joker vandalized one, but it's not for sale. LOL I have a nice Halloween Joker coat from a couple of Halloween's ago I'm thinking about departing. :cwink:

Can't wait for Bane. Can. Not. Wait.

The secret to getting these things at a reasonable price is really just pre-ordering them, because as soon as they get shipped, scalpers put them online and prices sky-rocket.

Was really hoping theyd have a Halloween mask of Bane this year

From the TDKR Hot Toys Line I'm hoping to get another TDK suit Batman (even though I have the DX already), Bane, Catwoman and Gordon

With filming wrapping this week and with the recent announcement that Warner Bros. extended their deal with Mattel (http://bit.ly/rRrKAa) to include TDKR, I think it's appropriate we start the official merchandise thread!

I also noticed Amazon has TDKR scrapbooks, junior novels, sticker-books, etc. already listed for pre-order here: http://amzn.to/rTHlax!

Now that Sideshow also has the DC license I'm really hoping for a Batman vs Bane diorama like these.

I'd also like to see them take their Sam on Light Cycle piece as a starting point for a Catwoman on the Batpod piece.

And for the new Batwing I'd like to see it done like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"