The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that bane just a 4 inch figure holding an weapon from the 5inch bb/tdk line

Love we're finally getting an Alfred figure, but can you imagine the poor kid that gets that for a gift or something? LOL!

if i was still a kid i'd want a alfred figure lol :D

hell i want one now, i could recreate the elevator scene, him hitting someone then asking if they're with the fire department, deliver batman his meals, or tell his story about the tangerine sized jewels :D

I love how crappy the 5 inch line is. It's just as amazingly bad now as it was in 2008

Note: I didn't post the promos of one particular figure because it might be
the brand new suit that Batman is wearing in the movie or it could be just another action figure variant.
Need to clarify this with some colleagues of mine. Will let you know asap!

I thought there wasn't a 'new Batsuit' but only a modified TDK suit with new gadgets?

These figures are worse than Dark Knight's.

I just hope the Movie Masters Bane looks better than it did at that Toy Fair.

You mean Batman isn't going to have a white bat suit in the movie? awh :o

I love it, but it's probably a variant + it's just too futuristic (almost Batman Beyond-like):

#2 Variant (a) (b) (c)

58211652.th.png

It is Batman Beyond. :o

But, even if these suits are never going to be in the movie itself, the figures look cool. :yay:

Last edited:
*disappointed there is no bright yellow batman this time* :(

These are some very bad toys, wow. The Alfred one looks killer though.

The novel cover isn't final, and we're yet to see the other inevitable poster designs, but I'd be happy with the teaser poster as the novelisation cover. Looks striking. And I'd say it's the official logo of this film already anyway. Just as B89 had the gold logo. BR the snowy logo. The blood smeared logo on the wall in TDK's teaser poster, and the sky logo here made by the crumbling buildings. It's their own interpretation of the logo and captures the spirit of each film.

Where do they get those wonderful toys?!

I love how crappy the 5 inch line is. It's just as amazingly bad now as it was in 2008
No, it's worse. I find it hilarious that the toys for Batman Begins looked better than TDK and TDKR lines (not including Movie Masters, of course). And that was 7 years ago.

It is a pity that the 1/32 Tumbler is restricted to the UK. :-(

However, I am excited about the Masters line.

The Movie Masters line is passable. Those figures are at least similar to the movie's character.

Really excited to see the Hot Toys figures. It's the only ones that count IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"