The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pant area just looks so bad on the Blake one lol

His balls are not accurately represented in this action figure. I demand answers for this oversight. :cmad:

e9paI.jpg
p9jrV.jpg

Is it just me or are these figures better then Bane and Catwoman? These two look much more like their real life counter-parts.

Is it just me or are these figures better then Bane and Catwoman? These two look much more like their real life counter-parts.
Oh yeah, the Batman and Joker ones were pretty bad. I haven't seen the Bane one up close, but I know they used the same mold for Batman, so it's gonna look the same.

Those are AWESOME. must haves.

Man those figures look great . Hope they look that good when they're actually released.

Indeed. But these are also promo images, and may look quite different from the final product you pick up at Walmart in a few months. The Joker MM figure looked great in concepts and promo images, but 90% of the in-store figures looked crappy due to shoddy paint jobs.

Yeah, the prototypes always look fantastic. When they hit stores, they'll either look good, or crappy. As for Joker, the sculpt was good, the paint job was terrible. I did a custom job on him and he turned out pretty awesome.

Yeah, the prototypes always look fantastic. When they hit stores, they'll either look good, or crappy. As for Joker, the sculpt was good, the paint job was terrible. I did a custom job on him and he turned out pretty awesome.
I thought the sculpt for both Batman and Joker were pretty bad. Everybody else was good, Scarecrow especially.

I painted my Jail Cell and Coat Joker with tan. Then, used...

-white colored pencil
-red fine point sharpie
-black felt tip sharpie

After that, he looks amazing. The sculpts were both great, especially Jail Cell Joker's. They somehow did the scars perfectly on such of a small head...

The Batman scult was decent, not terrible, but he is wearing a mask so I guess it comes out a bit cartoony. The Bruce Wayne head is terrific though.

Oh yeah, the Jail Cell Joker looked pretty good, but the first one was pretty bad.

DKR_MM_Pkg1_news.jpg

The packaging is alright I guess, I still wonder what the SDCC exclusive could be. Maybe a 2pack of bane without his coat and a badly beaten batman, or the same bane i mentioned and tate/talia?

Theres a SDCC exclusive figure??? Oh damn.

Not sure if its a figure or what, mattel only said it was a TDKR item, didnt go into any specifics. Announced it at toyfair last month

Very cool, I didn't know about that. I'll have to investigate further :ninja:

More toys.

Why is Bane green what is he holding what what

Hahah, the second image of the Bane figure is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"