Smallville: Justice (Season 8)

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
With Season 8 of Smallville approaching and the news Lex and Lana are no longer signed, this could be an opportunity to enhance Smallville with a little make over. We all love the Justice episode and Heroes has proved to be ever so popular so Season 8 should be called "Smallville: JUSTICE".... Basically you transform the justice episode into an entire season, still focusing on Clark but allowing for more of the heroes to feature and give them bigger storyline. Using key justice league villians you could create a whole new franchise with out be a spin off more of a re tooling....

Additional Note:

Let cut the BS, DC comics, Warner brothers, Its about time you put Bruce Wayne/ Batman in Smallville. All this legal rubbish you keep talking about, because there was "batman begins bla bla bla...."

That is a lame reason when it seems fine for Batman to appear in the new Justice League film or in cartoon films/ series. Smallville doesnt impact on any other batman/superman franchise it is its own universe so cut the BS and put Batman in before Smallville ends......

Theres no chance of a Justice League show if Miller's film is going forward.

See again I dont get that since Smallville has already set a precedent with episodes like 'Justice',,,,

these big time studios like to stick to their fans.....Why cant two shows exist at the same time....My reason for this is as follows

There are current new batman/superman films and yet They can make Justice League films as well and the studio agrees with that....

So why cant Smallville do it or continue on with the Justice story line..

It seems like Smallville is the child that no one likes, sure he is doing well but hey I am not going to praise him or offer a hand to help him succeed further....

Its because the film division projects come first in priority before anything on the lameass CW.

But why was 'The Batman' able to do a whole season comprised mostly of JL characters? They even got to use costumes and names. Is it because it's a cartoon and not live-action?

I would rather see Smallville's version than the garbage Miller will give us.

Plus Smallville has been pretty boring and repetitive for the last few years. So changing the show to feature some of the League would be a nice change.

F*** Miller's film.

WB really needs to get out of this crap of not letting characters that will be on film be on television.

I'm just stating how it is.

That's how WB plays the game.

WB's obviously playing it wrong.
I really wish that DC could get out from under their thumb and start its own studio, much like Marvel.

Some of you don't know how the business works, Al Gough and Miles Millar, producers of Smallville, have been clear about why they can't use Batman.

Alas, with Batman hot as a feature-film property in live-action, that's not going to be happening. Appearing at the Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday afternoon, the show's creators said they have tried several times to get Bruce Wayne, but they've moved on from that pursuit.

"Sadly, no," Gough said with a smile after the first of several Batman/Bruce Wayne questions during the panel. "It's not our fault. We've tried and tried, but because of the feature-film franchise, they've made that kind of off limits. Unfortunately."

"It's a very clear statement: You can't use Bruce Wayne," Millar said.
"We've got over it and we're moving on. There are plenty of other characters we can exploit."

We can hate it, but is just the way Hollywood works, at least SV can use Green Arrow and Black Canary without problems, is better than nothing.

Some of you don't know how the business works, Al Gough and Miles Millar, producers of Smallville, have been clear about why they can't use Batman.

We can hate it, but is just the way Hollywood works, at least SV can use Green Arrow and Black Canary without problems, is better than nothing.

Again thats not clear.....Why is it clear, because they said so. WB is just sticking to th fans of Smallville. If they where so hung up on Film franchising and nothing interfering with them then Cartoons would also be an issue.....

Everyone should start Emailing CW asking them to give us Batman and justice league for the final season of Smallville. Its the fans that have given this show 8 years or support.... So if we all send of emails we may get noticed.....

Hey you got to try it to find out...........instead of just talking about it.

Anyone got a CW email or email address of importance then post it here and lets begin the Campaign..

^ What is not clear? TPTB said they CAN'T use Batman, period, get over it! Is ok to have some JL members in a couple of episodes, but Smallville is about Clark Kent's journey, not a JL show. Is better to ask for a Justice League series after SV ends, it makes more sense that asking for the impossible.

I'd want to see a series called "The Titans" done (just not with Al/Miles behind it) since I doubt the Teen Titans film project will ever materialize.

This George Miller film has made a JL series impossible but I think the Titans fit better with the CW Network and younger heroes.

Am I the only one that thinks its funny that Millar used the word "exploit"?

Additional Note:

Let cut the BS, DC comics, Warner brothers, Its about time you put Bruce Wayne/ Batman in Smallville. All this legal rubbish you keep talking about, because there was "batman begins bla bla bla...."

That is a lame reason when it seems fine for Batman to appear in the new Justice League film or in cartoon films/ series. Smallville doesnt impact on any other batman/superman franchise it is its own universe so cut the BS and put Batman in before Smallville ends......

:up: i agree that the legal mumbo-jumbo can be somehow bypassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"