Justice (post Smallville spin-off)

well pam will probably do very well for the role.

So this will be a Justice League show?.....Why Batman and WW appear in later seasons?...Thought they were the original members?

I rather they do a Superman/Metropolis spinoff series.

no this thread was just a place to talk about characters/actors we like to see play them to appear in smallville or a smallville spin off. Personally it would be nice when smallville does end if there is at least one spin off from any darn character who has appeared on the show. So then we can continue the universe more, and then possibly have smallville guys pop in once in awhile and write/direct episodes too.

What do you guys think Of Taylor Lautner as Captain Marvel?
taylor_lautner_1203457045.jpg

probably not going to happen for smallville. Like batman/wonderwoman/green lantern currently who are offlimits. With the shazam film back on track as it seems right now he is likely another character who is off the block for usage.

^ :csad: party pooper.

:word: Anything Captain Marvel is a pipe dream, just wanted some opinions.

well he has a decent look, i dont know his acting, never watched his stuff.

cool! u can check him out in the upcoming Twilight New Moon film.

sorry billy not a fan of those silly twilight books/movies, no offense to their fanbase.

Ugh... dont bring Twilight into this. It's bad enough that they've already infected the lounge... not SV too.

Yea as i said i have nothing against their fans and all that. Its just not my cup of tea. Sure i do like vampires(buffy/angel and a few others) but its just not something i am after presently. I am more an action/comedy/scifi guy. The whole drama vampire deal with twilight and that vampire diaries show is jsut not what i want to see.

Bring Dean Cain back as Vandal Savage. He's not doing anything. :woot:

What do you guys think Of Taylor Lautner as Captain Marvel?
taylor_lautner_1203457045.jpg

Wait. That's a very old picture of him you chose to post, lol. He looks 14 there.

that is what i meant since lois and clark and when ever ripley's believe it or not ended. He has mostly been doing those lifetime like movies, and bit roles in other tv shows like a law and order or something. Though i would love if they got him to return again. Also heck it would be nice if we got jeff east, or either two superboy live action actors in a role before the series closes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"