Smallville Micro Characters

I love them so much!!!

Request... a beaten up Lex with head wound??? Come on that happens way too often... or heck just more Lex, I'm in love with him. *blushes*

haven't posted any updates here in a while :)

post9kb.jpg

You already know how great I think all those are. :) My favorite is the Clark from Lexmas in the long coat. Mrowr!!

One correction.. you have Lana in Lois's dress in the Clana Spirit pic.

Serene said:
You already know how great I think all those are. :) My favorite is the Clark from Lexmas in the long coat. Mrowr!!

LOL!! Leave it to you to spot that, Serene. Kudos!

My favorites are the ones from Exile (duh!!!) and Mortal, but they're all amazing. Talk about having too much time on yer hands. LOL!!! ;)

Serene said:

kudos to you for noticing, but also note that the dress for lana is a lighter pink, just like the ep ;) :D

AgentPat said:
LOL!! Leave it to you to spot that, Serene. Kudos!

My favorites are the ones from Exile (duh!!!) and Mortal, but they're all amazing. Talk about having too much time on yer hands. LOL!!! ;)
i was bored today ;)

Tomwelling4sups said:
kudos to you for noticing, but also note that the dress for lana is a lighter pink, just like the ep ;) :D
Light pink? Time to adjust the set, bud. :)
Lana's dress was a pale champagne with a black band.
spirit999-1063.jpg

I like the Lois "Exposed" ones.:up:

They are all great though.

how do you make them so good i have made them before but not as good as that!

Serene said:
Light pink? Time to adjust the set, bud. :)
Lana's dress was a pale champagne with a black band.
spirit999-1063.jpg
aww i was close :p

flash13 said:

it takes a lot of time, editing and practice :D

Wow! Those are all the ones you've made? :eek: Awesome!

I decided to give it a shot and make SV characters that exist outside episode continuity. I thought I'd do the future of Smallville (obviously I'll be updating this in 3 weeks) but for now....these are the people that will definately be alive 12 years from now in Smallville:

untitled.png

Crisis Superman said:
I decided to give it a shot and make SV characters that exist outside episode continuity. I thought I'd do the future of Smallville (obviously I'll be updating this in 3 weeks) but for now....these are the people that will definately be alive 12 years from now in Smallville:

untitled.png

Impressive :up:

Crisis Superman, you should add Mxy in that Smallville: 12 years from now picture! :)

Yep. No problem. Three more characters 12 years into Smallville's future:

myx.png

Oooh, I'm loving every single one of these! And they're sooo addictingly fun to make! :p :D

Now that Reckoning has passed. The final version. Smallville: 12 Years into the Future...

final2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"