What are you going to do after Smallville ends?

blksuperman2 said:
Well, right after JLU ended the entire forum was closed. Most of the threads were moved into the misc TV shows thread. The same thing happened with 'Blade the Series'.:csad:

That would suck.
I'd be sad. :(

Well, I'm pretty sure BlueTights will keep up its forum after the show ends, so theres always that.

I'm a Spidey-head and always have been. Although if CW really does a Justice League show or something similar...I'll check it out.

Lighthouse said:
Well, I'm pretty sure BlueTights will keep up its forum after the show ends, so theres always that.

I'm on BlueTights everyday, and have never visited their SV forum. Go figure.

blksuperman2 said:
Well, right after JLU ended the entire forum was closed. Most of the threads were moved into the misc TV shows thread. The same thing happened with 'Blade the Series'.:csad:
Man, when that day happens with Smallville I WILL be sad. :csad:

The Incredible Hulk said:
I feel your pain man. There was once a day when most of the "regulars" here where regulars in the Superman forums. Once the fanbase factioned, I just didnt enjoy talking about the character online as much as I used to, except of course for Smallville. When the show ends it will be pretty bittersweet. We wont have the show anymore but we'll have seen Clark become Superman which will be worth it's wait (pun intended) in gold. Hopefully we'll have some other form of live action DC show to watch, but it wont be the same as Smallville.

Its hard because I'm in an incredible bind. I didn't like SR, but I still love Superman and can't pull myself away from these boards or Bluetights. I would like to leave it all but I can't pull myself away. And it sucks visiting forums where people are praising a movie you didn't like as the best movie ever made, and talking about how amazing the sequel is going to be, but I gotta keep coming back. I can't help myself:D. Smallville ending is gonna suck! :(

Tempest19 said:
Seriously get to work and establish connections for my Spider-Man: The Series. The next 'Smallville'. Not going to say any more. But, I think the fans of SV will really dig SM because it's going to be a very similar type show.

That sounds awesome. Being a die-hard spidey fan I can see that happening. You should have love triangles with Peter and Liz Allen, Betty Brant, Gwen Stacey, and Mary Jane going. That would be great.

Good question...I would hope that they make another series with him as superman but in early development. Something like Smallville but a little more. I think that they just need to keep Smallville. Plan and simple.

Taiwarriorz21 said:
Good question...I would hope that they make another series with him as superman but in early development. Something like Smallville but a little more.
That was sorta my thought too.

Having just discovered the show, I don't want to see it end... I'm still at that "infatuation" stage. I REALLY want to know what happens NEXT with THESE characters... with THIS story. And I particually would like to see Tom Welling as Superman!

Best case senerio for ME would be "Smallville" ending one spring (not gonna predict a year) and "Metropolis" (or something like that) beginning the following fall... The story could pick up with an appropriate jump in time and cover Clark starting work at the Daily Planet... flashbacks might be used to fill in changes in status (like why Clark is unrecognized as Superman... and other burning questions...) Most of the SV cast in the credits would be great, with TW being essential. :yay:

But, since I'm a Spidey fan first and follow him as a character, I'll still be around the SHH boards.

Thought I'd go ahead and bump this thread again. I'm assuming (and hoping) that this is the final year of Smallville, and I'm wondering what everyone here is going to be doing after the show ends(or if you've already said so here, has that changed in the last couple years)? Honestly, I'm not the hugest fan of this show, but its about the only thing of Superman that has kept my interest these days. I've been coming to these forums for over 5 years, and for various reasons, my interest in Superman himself has dwindled considerably. After Smallville ends, besides visiting the always entertaining Community boards, I doubt I'll be coming around much anymore. After Smallville, what are your plans?

I will still be around on the DC boards, and through out the various DC superhero boards, and Heroes.

I post frequently in the community lounge so I'll be there. Also, I usually post in the Misc. TV Shows thread so yeah...I'll be around.

I still post in the Comics/Games sections periodically, but my computer use will be dwidling in the near future, so who knows.

I don't know what the policy is around these parts for keeping a forum open, but I hope they don't close the doors the minute the show ends.

I hate the idea of responding to a two year old post, but oh well. :D

Say this is the last season of the show, and we get absolutely no spinoffs, this forum will still be around as long as there is demand for it. If people are still posting here, we'll still have the forum open.

Nice nod to the movies Incredible Hulk :up: lol And for me i will be around here as well probably Re watching all the Episodes on DVD and reading the books :woot:

lol
Not being Tom Welling....

Huh? Who said that?? lol

I'll likely cry a bit, then move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe