Pedro Pascal is Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic

Mordu said Reed was the smartest man alive, not the wisest.

With the exception of Xavier, the Illuminati all came off as arrogant a-holes who were unable to consider the possibility that an extradimensional wannabe stay at home mom could take down a single member of the team, let along the whole lot of them.

As for Krasinski, I thought he looked the part and would welcome him back in the reboot. I would prefer a middle aged Reed with a wife and kids since we haven't seen that on screen before.

right and more than just that, to see Annihilus, Doom, Galactus, Namor, done right is going to be Excelsior

the Iluumminati probably contributed a lot of buzz which brought in $50 million on its own. The rest is because it followed Spiderman nonway home
What, no credit for poor Doctor Strange? Or Wanda, for that matter? Even America Chavez did a good job.

right and more than just that, to see Annihilus, Doom, Galactus, Namor, done right is going to be Excelsior
Even if Namor isn't the ruler of Atlantis :cmad:

Also, he had no idea how potent Wanda's reality-warping powers were, given that the Wanda from their universe hadn't ascended to become the Scarlet Witch.

Even if Namor isn't the ruler of Atlantis :cmad:

Coogler is giving Namor's underwater kingdom a new name - probably to distinguish it from Curry's digs - and slapping on some Aztec imagery and architecture. But I'm sure it will be close enough to comic book Atlantis and the original name will be brought up at least once during BP2.

I understand the Illuminati never experienced a Wanda at that power level, but it still upsets me that they underestimated her that much for being a group that has experience with variants. I wish Reed at least put up more of a fight or used something other than reaching for Wanda.

I understand the Illuminati never experienced a Wanda at that power level, but it still upsets me that they underestimated her that much for being a group that has experience with variants.
I can't believe they would underestimate her that badly when they knew about the power of the Darkhold.

I can't believe they would underestimate her that badly when they knew about the power of the Darkhold.
I get all the bitterness but remember 838 is where everything is backward- green is stop, stop is go. Doctor Strange is selfish and evil but 616 is selfless and good. So Reed in 838 is actually an idiot and 616 will be a super genius with contingency plans for any potential scenario

With the exception of Xavier, the Illuminati all came off as arrogant a-holes who were unable to consider the possibility that an extradimensional wannabe stay at home mom could take down a single member of the team, let along the whole lot of them.

As for Krasinski, I thought he looked the part and would welcome him back in the reboot. I would prefer a middle aged Reed with a wife and kids since we haven't seen that on screen before.
to be fair... of course he's going to talk up the members of the group, to make them sound more important then they really are... were people expecting him to be like "and this dumb@$$ over there is Reed" lol

I get all the bitterness but remember 838 is where everything is backward- green is stop, stop is go. Doctor Strange is selfish and evil but 616 is selfless and good. So Reed in 838 is actually an idiot and 616 will be a super genius with contingency plans for any potential scenario
You're saying 838 is Bizarro planet.

You're saying 838 is Bizarro planet.

im saying Feige and co believe the characters from 838 and other alternate realities are expendable. Everyone from 616 minus Stark, Natasha, and every major villain are unkillable lol

If that were the case, why even have Mordo mention him being the smartest man alive? It’s almost meant to be ironic that he’s allegedly brilliant, but 5 minutes after being introduced does something incredibly stupid. I think I’m just spoiled by the Loki show because they did a good job showing the various Loki’s across the multiverse but they still all had his selfish ambitions and narcissism.

If that were the case, why even have Mordo mention him being the smartest man alive? It’s almost meant to be ironic that he’s allegedly brilliant, but 5 minutes after being introduced does something incredibly stupid. I think I’m just spoiled by the Loki show because they did a good job showing the various Loki’s across the multiverse but they still all had his selfish ambitions and narcissism.

pride goes before a fall. They were proven to be arrogant and this only added to that argument

Over on the reddit thread regarding a possible she hulk and
fantastic four
connection, someone commented how Reed probably wont be Krasinski. They got downvoted to oblivion -24 downvotes lol most downvoted comment in the whole thread

I wonder if we’ll get to see Reed interact with namor

I wonder if we’ll get to see Reed interact with namor

if Blunt is indeed Sue, and Krasinski is still Reed, Reed’s interactions with Namor will be another level of authentic jealousy

if Blunt is indeed Sue, and Krasinski is still Reed, Reed’s interactions with Namor will be another level of authentic jealousy
I always liked those issue where Reed would be worried about losing Sue, and he wouldn't be getting any sleep, and he'd get crazy five o'clock shadow on his face.

The suit being CG doesn't mean much. Marvel does that for a lot of costumes

Turns out Krasinski’s suit was CG which leads me to believe he may not be Reed anymore…
Even if Krasinski does end up being Reed, he'll probably have a different uniform in the FF movie, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it. My gut feeling is he's not going to play Reed though, unfortunately.

Regé-Jean Page, 34 as Reed?

rege1200.jpg

Over on the reddit thread regarding a possible she hulk and
fantastic four
connection, someone commented how Reed probably wont be Krasinski. They got downvoted to oblivion -24 downvotes lol most downvoted comment in the whole thread
Wild how many people are still clinging to him. Marvel is trying so hard to prep his fans for the letdown, but they're still going to lose their **** when it officially isn't him.
Regé-Jean Page, 34 as Reed?

rege1200.jpg
Based on what I've heard of his turn in The Grey Man, I sure hope not.

Kang is the long lost descendant of Reed Richards, right? I wonder if Reed will be similarly cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"