Snakes on a Plane

The Hero said:
snakes-on-a-plane-20050825000609730.jpg

Keanan Thompson?It would justify the existence of this film just to hear him say "What?You telling me there are snakes on this plane?*squints eyes*WHYYYYYY?!".

The only thing that would top that is if Kel suddenly walked out,threw his arms around and said "Awwww,here it goes!".

GENIUS!!!

I'll post something a guy said on another forum

I can't wait to see Samuel L Jackson on Conan or something promoting this.

Conan - "So, you've got a new movie coming out. Tell us about it."
SLJ - "Well, its called 'Snakes on a Plane.' Its about the airplane with a bunch of snakes on it."
Conan - "That sounds like a pretty weak plot, you have to admit."
SLJ - "Weak nothing! Its snakes on a mutha****in' plane! A plane full of mutha****in' snakes! We got brown snakes, we got black snakes, we got green snakes, we got yellow snakes, we got a big damn white snake with red eyes that scares the **** outta me! On a goddamn plane! Snakes on a mutha****in' plane! A ****in' terrorist lets some damn snakes loose on a plane. I'm on the plane. There's a bunch of snakes on the plane! **** a buncha Sith, a buncha dinosaurs, a royale wit cheese, **** all that ****! There are goddamn snakes on a mutha****in' plane!"

America will simultaneously drop their remotes, leave their homes, and walk to the nearest multiplex, and see this film. Why? Because it has snakes on a mutha****in' plane.

And now,with his opinion on what would make Snakes on a Plane worthwhile,here is my twelve-year old brother Timmy*:

It would be awesome if,like,when the snakes were killing everybody,the pilot suddenly bursts from the cockpit,and it's Harrison Ford,man!And he's like "Snakes...GET OFF MY PLANE!" and he grabs the King Cobra(cause he's,like,the head snake) and jumps out of the plane!And he's in freefall,and he totally fighting this snake on the way down,and the snake is trying to bite him but he keeps missing,and then Ford's like "That's it for you,snake-boy!" and he knocks the snake out.And then he takes out a knife and skins the snake,and,like,uses it's skin as a parachute!Then when he hit's the ground,he's like "It always has to be snakes".Then a girl runs up to him and they kiss in front of an American flag while "Hero" plays.Roll credits.

*Timmy does not exist

I think that the first trailer should play it straight and very dramatic. That way, it's so serious that it's absurd, and people will laugh. Awesome.

I guarantee you people this movie will be #1 its opening weekend.

this movie should be #1 of all time... :o

and I'm gonna be first in line. :D

The Hero said:
And now,with his opinion on what would make Snakes on a Plane worthwhile,here is my twelve-year old brother Timmy*:

It would be awesome if,like,when the snakes were killing everybody,the pilot suddenly bursts from the cockpit,and it's Harrison Ford,man!And he's like "Snakes...GET OFF MY PLANE!" and he grabs the King Cobra(cause he's,like,the head snake) and jumps out of the plane!And he's in freefall,and he totally fighting this snake on the way down,and the snake is trying to bite him but he keeps missing,and then Ford's like "That's it for you,snake-boy!" and he knocks the snake out.And then he takes out a knife and skins the snake,and,like,uses it's skin as a parachute!Then when he hit's the ground,he's like "It always has to be snakes".Then a girl runs up to him and they kiss in front of an American flag while "Hero" plays.Roll credits.

*Timmy does not exist

Timmy should exist, and be in charge of production at Dimension.

Holy crap,it took four people to write this.:eek:

im so lost...

i can't tell if this is serious or if its a comedy, or if you guys are being sarcastic or not.

the official site is not helping either.

BeserkerHilf said:
im so lost...

i can't tell if this is serious or if its a comedy, or if you guys are being sarcastic or not.

you're lost? it's motherf***in snakes on a motherf***in plane. doesn't get any simpler.

THIS IS GONNA BE F***IN GREAT!!!!!

BeserkerHilf said:
im so lost...

Unfortunately,we're being sarcastic.And no,it's an action film,even though it would make the greatest comedy ever.

*waits for JackBauer's obligatory "Maybe you're being sarcastic,but I love this movie.It's mother****ing snakes on a mother****ing plane!*

I've found the official transcript of the teaser trailer!:eek:
Anacondas brought you snakes on the ground...

Anacondas 2 brought you snakes on the ground...again...

But this fall,New Line Cinema brings you something we hope to God you haven't seen before...

*shot of a plane*

Text:It seemed like such a nice trip...

*shot of two passengers talking*

Girl:So,are you afraid of flying?

Guy:No.I mean,what could happen?

Text:It seemed like with all of this damn heightened airport security they wouldn't let you take poisonous snakes aboard an aircraft...

*shot of Keanan,covered in snakes*

Keanan:Aw,MAAAN!

*extreme close-up of Samuel L. Jackson's face*

Sammy L.:My God...

Text:We were wrong.

*shot of Sam Jackson,calling for help*

Sammy L.:Hello?This is detective Keith Kincade,aboard Pacific Flight #121!We are experiencing a number four-two-seven in the police codebook!

Guy on radio:A four-two-what?

Sammy L.:A four-two--Goddamnit,WE GOT SNAKES ON A MOTHER ****ING PLANE!*hangs up*

This fall...the s**t hits the plane.And by s**t,we mean snakes.
August 18, 2006

this cant be true :D...

I bet you 9/10 that the teaser is almost exacly like that.

this will either be one of the worst films ever... or one of the funniest...

The Hero said:
I've found the official transcript of the teaser trailer!:eek:

If the trailer turned out like that, I could die a very happy man.

If they just used the tagline I could die a happy man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"