So...I am home alone/ I have a free house..

The Amazing Lee said:
That actually sounds like a good idea.

The only lame thing about having the house to myself....is that I can't be as lazy :o
what do you mean can;t be lazy??

you have the house to yourself.....watch the cartoon channels until 6am then turn up at the corner shop demanding Diet Pepsi.....have microwave chicken things and Monster Munch for breakfast.....make a fort out of your livingroom furniture.....go into town and buy butter.....(and if your gf was around)turn up at her place very very tired and fall ontop of her and pass out....

and thats just the monday:up::D

Lord Valumart said:

you have the house to yourself.....watch the cartoon channels until 6am then turn up at the corner shop demanding Diet Pepsi.....have microwave chicken things and Monster Munch for breakfast.....make a fort out of your livingroom furniture.....go into town and buy butter.....(and if your gf was around)turn up at her place very very tired and fall ontop of her and pass out....

:up: :D

Actually, now that you mention those microwave chicken things I fancy one of those Rustlers burgers :ninja:

Invite the gf over for some....

mood.jpg

Aiden said:
:up: :D

Actually, now that you mention those microwave chicken things I fancy one of those Rustlers burgers :ninja:
those brugers aren;t nice....i had them once and disliked them:(

but those chicekn things are called 'hot pops' man i wish i could have them for breakfast every day....

Lord Valumart said:

I've turned up at my girlfriend's house and past out on her bed before. (well fell asleep)

but that's cuz it was open day at college and I had er....too much free wine ;):D

Lord Valumart said:
those brugers aren;t nice....i had them once and disliked them:(

but those chicekn things are called 'hot pops' man i wish i could have them for breakfast every day....
I thought they were all right for 99p

The Amazing Lee said:
I've turned up at my girlfriend's house and past out on her bed before. (well fell asleep)

but that's cuz it was open day at college and I had er....too much free wine ;):D
you did better than me.....i just fell on her when she opened the door and started to sleep:( is it my fault her breasts are comfotable??:(

Lord Valumart said:
you did better than me.....i just fell on her when she opened the door and started to sleep:( is it my fault her breasts are comfotable??:(

Hahahahahaha.

Beat this.....it was two o clock in the afternoon ;)

The Amazing Lee said:
Hahahahahaha.

Beat this.....it was two o clock in the afternoon ;)
mine was at 6am.....apparetnly she got her brother to help her drag me to her room where i woke up and was very confused....i slept the whole day...but it was worth it for the night;):up:

Lord Valumart said:
for under £1 anythings good:up:

but they cost like £1.99 here:(
Where are you like?

Aiden said:
Where are you like?
near the border.....ok....i'm at the border....

all we have is a spar and a summerfeild.....they tend to over price things:(

Lord Valumart said:
near the border.....ok....i'm at the border....

all we have is a spar and a summerfeild.....they tend to over price things:(
In the town where I live all we have is a Spar. :(

60p for a Twix :(

Aiden said:
In the town where I live all we have is a Spar. :(

60p for a Twix :(
dear god.....thats awful....

i can get sausages for that price

With all the drinking and partying that Lee does on a regular basis, how will being home alone change his routine, exactly?

I don't really do that much partying. It may seem that way. I lead a boring life. :o

Well not boring.....it's not boring when I'm with my girlfriend and such.

I just meant....wild.

I actually do fancy a drink as it goes. Hmmmmmm....
The last time I got PROPERLY drunk was 12 days ago. :o:confused:

I have drank alcohol since then....but sensible amounts.

The Amazing Lee said:
That actually sounds like a good idea.

The only lame thing about having the house to myself....is that I can't be as lazy :o
Who's gonna make yer bed and bathe ya?!?
Disaster!

Well if movies from the 80's have taught us anything it's that Amazing Lee has to throw a huge party only for his parents to come home a day early and ground him. But he will learn a valuable lesson by standing up to bully and bagging the hottest girl in school.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Who's gonna make yer bed and bathe ya?!?
Disaster!
I know. I think I may just sleep....then I don't have to worry...

....Unless I dream about it :o

Erzengel said:
Well if movies from the 80's have taught us anything it's that Amazing Lee has to throw a huge party only for his parents to come home a day early and ground him. But he will learn a valuable lesson by standing up to bully and bagging the hottest girl in school.

That would all be fine and dandy but:

1. My family has gone to Spain
2. I have a girlfriend
3. I don't go to school
4. It's not the 80s
5. I am not Ferris Bueller :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members