My dads house burnt down....

Hades

Reaction score
So my sister comes to me crying, telling me my our dads house is on fire, and...nobody can get ahold of him, so she go to see my mom and while we're driving downtown the whole town was filled with smoke...and everybody was outside wodnering what was going on, I swear the whole police force went to the trailer park...when I got there my sister go out immediately and ran to his trailer...they said if my dads girlfriend didn't come to the trailer and put some of the fire out the whole trailer park would haev burnt down...it was so surreal..there was so many ambulances and police cars, so many flashing lights...I found out a little later my dad wasn't in trailer. I don't know where he is for sure...

Yesterday my mom got really drunk and went messing, and I thought something had happened to her, and now this...I can't stop crying, I don't know why...I don't even know why I'm posting this...

Ouch, that's really not cool. I hope the best for you and your father, and hope that life gets better.. that sounds like pure ****, though.

But, you have to realize that not everyone's going to be so receptive. There's going to be at least one jackass who comes in here and starts acting like he's experienced every kind of pain in the world and you have nothing to be upset about. :o

That sucks, I heard Britney Spears burned down her brother appartment down :/

The Female Torch said:
That sucks, I heard Britney Spears burned down her brother appartment down :/

Yeah.. I'm not thinking this is quite the same as that..

I know, I know..I need to vent or something.

Itried phoning my friend but nobody answered...I don't know what else to do really...

Hang in there, man. Things always get better. :up:

Hades said:
I know, I know..I need to vent or something.

Itried phoning my friend but nobody answered...I don't know what else to do really...

I guess just try to keep a stiff upper lip until you can find someone that you can really vent to emotionally.

seems like you have to talk to your mum about her behaviour.you've been through alot and your body is coping with it by crying, its the shock you have nothing to be ashamed of

Damn dude sry to hear that...I hope it gets better....was any of your stuff in the trailer?

You need to try and stay in one place so that people can contact you.

Hang in there.

I didn't sleep yesterday either cause I was so stressed about my mom, and then I had to go to the city, and then I get home and learn all of this ****,
I feel all tingly and weird like i'm going to collaspe or something..

We :heart: you, Hades.

You'll be alright, my friend.

Man, I'm so sorry. That really sucks. I've had some parental issues and problems before, so if you need to talk, send me a PM.

Sorry to hear, hope everything turns out ok.:up:

Your tired and your body will shut down...rest and be calm....

Hades said:
I didn't sleep yesterday either cause I was so stressed about my mom, and then I had to go to the city, and then I get home and learn all of this ****,
I feel all tingly and weird like i'm going to collaspe or something..

Yeah.. if you need someone to discuss all this crap with, I'm always free through PMs or something. :woot:

Or guitarsinger.. :oldrazz:

BlackHardKnight said:
Damn dude sry to hear that...I hope it gets better....was any of your stuff in the trailer?
No...I think he might have just did it to **** up the settlement with the divorce or something. I don't know...to be honest i feel worse for my sister you know, she's still young, she'snot as ****ed up as me yet she doesn't needt o go through all this stupid****.

Hades said:
So my sister comes to me crying, telling me my our dads house is on fire, and...nobody can get ahold of him, so she go to see my mom and while we're driving downtown the whole town was filled with smoke...and everybody was outside wodnering what was going on, I swear the whole police force went to the trailer park...when I got there my sister go out immediately and ran to his trailer...they said if my dads girlfriend didn't come to the trailer and put some of the fire out the whole trailer park would haev burnt down...it was so surreal..there was so many ambulances and police cars, so many flashing lights...I found out a little later my dad wasn't in trailer. I don't know where he is for sure...

Yesterday my mom got really drunk and went messing, and I thought something had happened to her, and now this...I can't stop crying, I don't know why...I don't even know why I'm posting this...

Dude, hang in there man. Hopefully things will turn out ok.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Stay strong, buddy.

It could always be worse.

Try to be thankful for what you do have.

Holly Goodhead said:
Never underestimate someone named Rylan.

Why would anyone underestimate someone with a name so close to 'Dylan'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"