So, I Just Ordered Pizza Hut...

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
...From my computer. And it'll be here in 20 minutes. It's already been done paid. So, what do I have to do? Get off the chair and steal it from the delivery man's hands. That's it. Gosh, I hope he doesn't wreck in this blizzard - I really want my pizza.

So, yeah, I find this amazing; Amazing and oh-so-sad.

I've done that too. I am addicted to LAbites.com. You can order any kind of food you want!

Already paid? Pizza dudes already eaten it then.

It's actually pretty convenient when you don't have cash on you. :o

It's actually pretty convenient when you don't have cash on you. :o

I agree. You just sit back and when the dude gets to your house, sign the receipt :up:

I had that Double Deep pizza a while back....disgusting. I'm glad though, now I'll think 2x before eating it ever again. Not Pizza Hut, just that fatty pizza :down:

Is that a new thing there then? We've been able to do that via television for about 8 years here. Never tried the internet though.

I agree. You just sit back and when the dude gets to your house, sign the receipt :up:

I had that Double Deep pizza a while back....disgusting. I'm glad though, now I'll think 2x before eating it ever again. Not Pizza Hut, just that fatty pizza :down:

Then stab him in the eye with a pen and hide the body in the bushes :hq:

I wish my local pizza joint was online, and delivered. That'd be awesome :up:

Is that a new thing there then? We've been able to do that via television for about 8 years here. Never tried the internet though.

I ordered pizza off the internet before. never heard of doing it through TV though. Did you have to press the red button?

Blizzard = No thank you.

Delicious, warm, bread sticks. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

This thread is making me hungry :cmad:

How does one order some pizza and then think, "I want to make a thread about how I just ordered pizza!"

:huh:

I do not understand this approach to life.

....unless you are muscles.

How does one order some pizza and then think, "I want to make a thread about how I just ordered pizza!"

I do not understand this approach to life.

....unless you are muscles.
That's called living the Hype Life. Get hip, Wil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"