Transformers So... what do you notice for the first time with the DVD?

Did anyone else notice that when Megatron lands on Jazz, there's a squeaking sound, like a squeaky toy makes when you step on it?

>^..^<

That's his engines.You hear the same sound when he transforms at Hoover Dam and takes off. But for Megatron, Jazz is a squeaky toy, though IMO he has a pair of titannium alloy b@!!s the size of the Titanic to take Megs on like that. A brave soldier indeed.
I thought that was Ironhide who said 'Freeze'. Guess it's time to go back and rewatch it. :woot::woot:
Yeah, Ironhide says "Freeze" and then Jazz pull the weapons and says "Gimme those".

I'm wondering how Jazz can basically **** up Devastator but get beat down by Megatron.

I'm wondering how Jazz can basically **** up Devastator but get beat down by Megatron.
Umm,...Jazz only made him angry and tossed Jazz into a building. Ratchet and Ironhide couldn't even bring it down after shooting at it and cutting off his arm. So imagine that AND Megatron had like probably 10 feet on Devastator.

-TNC

Can ANYONE please post screencaps of the scenes towards the end of the movie where there's supposedly a lot of darkness/a black hue??

Well, damn. WTF good is Jazz on the battlefield then? He obviously had to be a pretty decent fighter on Cybertron, but he didn't do **** if that's the case.

That's his engines.You hear the same sound when he transforms at Hoover Dam and takes off. But for Megatron, Jazz is a squeaky toy, though IMO he has a pair of titannium alloy b@!!s the size of the Titanic to take Megs on like that. A brave soldier indeed.
I agree, Jazz was one tough mother. Let's hope they can bring him back for the next movie.
Yeah, Ironhide says "Freeze" and then Jazz pull the weapons and says "Gimme those".
I thought so.

>^..^<

I noticed after dozens of times of seeing this movie that Bumblebee has satellite radio. :oldrazz: The little symbol is on his control panel as he is playing his remix to get Michaela and Sam hooked up.

Yay - finally got screenshots!

Here'e the black aura - it also happens on the highway when they show the autobots coming towards Bumblebee and the military.

PDVD_201.jpg

The golden shower - it looks like BB shoots out his oil filter at the guy. I know that Fram Oil Filters are NOTORIOUS for being some of the worst you can buy - nicknamed the Orange Death. I have never seen one, though...

PDVD_200.jpg

The Autobot symbol...

PDVD_191.jpg

This scene where they let BB go - I SWEAR to god JUST as his helmet comes down and Sam asks him if they hurt him he SPEAKS in Cybertronian!

PDVD_222.jpg

Megs getting tossed. When Sam killed him, he HAD all his limbs...

PDVD_214.jpg

BB vs Devastator - he had TWO sets of shoulder cannons?!?!?

PDVD_179.jpg

When BB fought Barricade he had his mask on (old "suit") - just happened so fast we barely got to see it.

PDVD_162.jpg

NEVER noticed this before - but when Barricade first confronts Sam Bumblebee WAS right there. I had always wondered where he disappeared to but it seems like he took off when Barricade came...

PDVD_148.jpg

Jazz's weapon has a "shield" on it - you see it several times, including the S7 scene.

PDVD_116.jpg

Optimus's sword seems to be "glowing" hot.

PDVD_049.jpg

MountainDewBot does, indeed, shoot M. Dew cans!!

PDVD_168.jpg

PDVD_173.jpg

And a couple of local Joe-Schmo's on their last day at the S7 facility. If S7 is so secret, what will there families think when they don't come home?

PDVD_225.jpg

PDVD_226.jpg

Just for craps and giggles:

Starscream's escape

PDVD_229a.jpg

Megatron trying to get just one kiss from Optimus - awwww, how sweet!

PDVD_161.jpg

Barricade looks awesome - the whole time he was interrogating Sam his strobes (even headlights) were still flashing.

PDVD_151.jpg

Blackout is the coolest looking Decepticon, ever.

PDVD_198.jpg

A lot of movies have some comedic relief. This film had so much comedy it was the opposite, with some sorrowful relief - mainly all from one character.

PDVD_208.jpg

the closeups were there because Bay didnt know how to shoot for CGI. he didnt take into effect the scale.

one thing i noticed at home that i didnt notice in theaters is when Prime is explaining Cybertron and it shows Megs, theres dead autobots hanging from the buildings on the right.

one thing i noticed at home that i didnt notice in theaters is when Prime is explaining Cybertron and it shows Megs, theres dead autobots hanging from the buildings on the right.
Actually, they're everywhere. If you look closely at the arms of the spires there are some bots lying top of them looking pretty dead. Have to look very carefully as the spires come up from the ground.

>^..^<

Yay - finally got screenshots!

Here'e the black aura - it also happens on the highway when they show the autobots coming towards Bumblebee and the military.

PDVD_201.jpg

Thanks fot this. That's not too bad, it's almost like a deliberate stylish choice. Could you post the screencap of that other scene you mentioned too...please?

Isn't Sam supposed to be the Great Grandson of Captain Whitwicky?

Although when Sam first meets Optimus Prime Sam refers to Captain Whitwicky as being his Grandfather.

In the S-7 facility that one mustache guy refers to Captain Whitwicky as being Sam's Great-Great Grandfather when he is talking about how he made one of the greatest discoveries of the 20th century.

Isn't Sam supposed to be the Great Grandson of Captain Whitwicky?

Although when Sam first meets Optimus Prime Sam refers to Captain Whitwicky as being his Grandfather.

In the S-7 facility that one mustache guy refers to Captain Whitwicky as being Sam's Great-Great Grandfather when he is talking about how he made one of the greatest discoveries of the 20th century.

Yes, YES, I caught that too!!!!

I just noticed that Sam had to unlock the door after Mikaela 'pissed' off Bumblebee. Why didn't Bumblebee just kick 'em out?

Just a thought.

And I never really noticed how badass that fight between Barricade and Bumblebee is until I just watched it again. Now, yes, I'm watching it now.

Autobots descend....****in' sweet!!!!

And another thing...where was Frenzy when Barricade was 'interrogating' Sam in the parking garage?

Er, thanks anyway with the screen shots, but why don't you guys take a look at the HD screen shots version (from tfw2005.com), much better in my thought. But the edits of these above pics are funny :woot:
217 HD screens by Solid Alexei: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GFFVVSN

And another thing...where was Frenzy when Barricade was 'interrogating' Sam in the parking garage?

Wasn't he still on Air Force One?

*Smacks head*

Of course.... Barricade didn't know of Sam untill he picked Frenzy up off AF1....

Strange then that he didn't pop out till later in the sequence

Frenzy is in a compartment in Barricade's chest which we see him pop out of when Bumblebee goes to fight Barricade.

Sam is the Great-Great-Grandson of Cpt. Witwicky as Sam states in his report to his class.

>^..^<

If you listen closely when Megatron lands on Jazz, Jazz says "Is that all you got Megatron?". At least, that's what I think he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"