So, when can we expect the first trailer?

spider1975

Civilian
Reaction score
Word is the Green Lantern trailer is set to hit next month and I am pretty sure Thor started filming way before GL.

Somewhere it was mentioned December is when we get the trailer.

Indeed, I wish we knew what kind of music to expect.

Probably more nu-metal. They love that s*** for action movie trailers. Be awesome if they put some Led Zeppelin in, though.

Still so far away... :csad:

Couldn't agree more. I would happy just seeing a few new pics like Thor with his helmet on, him throwing the hammer, possibly a few screen shots of him in battle with the Destroyer.

On a total side note, and maybe I'll take this over to the Spidey threads, but you think we'll see a shot of the new costume by December or January? I remember EW showed the first two pics back in early 2001.

Haha I would love to hear Armen Armath 'guardians of asgard' as the trailer theme, that would be brutal! XD

Cross-promotion lulz. :)

Even if I weren't already interested in TRON: Legacy, though, I'd go anyway. Could've been attached to the next big romantic comedy, for all I care. Thor is one of the few things I would pay to watch pretty much any whole movie just to see its trailer.

Tron is definitely A movie I'd go see to see the trailer too. Saw the original Tron in the theater and had the VHS movie, games of all kinds, action figures. lol

how about some manowar, they have tons of songs about, thor odin loki, etc.

I had a dream that TV spots started appearing. I don't remember specifics because I'm one of those people who mostly forget dreams as soon as I wake up, but I vaguely remember thinking they were awesome. :)

....that's slightly cool that you don't remember specifics since you hate being spoiled hahahaha

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Predict... (in best Criswald style voice)

Green Lanterns trailer will be very good with Harry Potter, but it will be blown away one month later when Thors trailers hits with Tron.

I think Tron will be the highest grossing film of 2010, so a great choice to attach a trailer. This really isn't a competition with Green Lantern as their a month apart in release dates. It's more about getting folks psyched to see the god of Thunder kick some major bootie.

I saw the Comic-Con trailer, and if this is anything like that... well, you boys prepare to hang onto your hammers.

I'm sure it won't be as long as that, but I'm hoping for some good effects shots. The special effects should've come a long way in the months since Comic-Con. :up:

Oh yeah, we'll get some lightning money shots this time :up:

I cannot wait to see a completed Trailer. I am getting really excited for this summer!

I hope the trailer is different from the CC trailer besides some little things.

Yeah it WOULD be nice to see alittle different scenes for the Trailer. Heck I'd be happy with all the FX applied to what we've seen. lol

I'm very excited and I'm hoping we'll get at least a couple of new pics before the trailer!

as long as trailer keep jumping Thor swinging his hammer from the CC trailer:yay:

thats the money shot

The money shot will be Thor raising Mjolnir above his head and a large bolt of lightning striking down

Bet on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"