Will the Trailer/Teaser sneak up on us

I just realized, the Hulk figures from the first movie look alot more like the new Hulk.

you mena like the sequel to one of the best comic book movies? the movie that everyone wants to see? TDK that already has two trailers?

your turn :hehe:

So you mean general audiences wanted to see it only on the reputation of the last film? Believe it or not outside of this forum, most people A) Cringed at Heath being the Joker, and B) Cringed even more when they SAW Heaths Joker.

It wasn't until the trailer that a grand majority came around like they always believed in it, and jumped on the "Well that last movie was excellent!" Band wagon.

Edit: What I was TRYING to address with my first example, was... why does the super bowl constitute another "loss" for the marketing? If it constitutes a loss does that mean one for TDK?

Super Bowl means nothing (yes even with how many people watch it,) most knew we weren't getting one, they just tended to believe speculation because of the last movie.

If you want to say the movie is failing in the marketing department, you can say that. But you can't determine it in "Losses" as it the marketing has not even began.

They could literally put out the first trailer with Iron Man, and yet this movie would probably STILL do better than Ang's. General people don't sit online waiting for trailers as we do. Most of the time before I started coming to these sites I never saw a trailer until the month before.

so when is the next date for a possible trailer?

with what movie could they attach it?

I'm still trying to forget the "full body shot" from the last movie.
but hte hulk is still not modeled.
they are now building him piece by pece on the computer.

obviously a joke. well noeone knows why there is still nto a single promo pic form the hulk.

For fun, here is the Super Bowl commercial for Ang Lee's Hulk.

people said that there was a lot of unfinished footage.

where? hulk throwing the tunk looks the same to me.

Believe it or not outside of this forum, most people A) Cringed at Heath being the Joker, and B) Cringed even more when they SAW Heaths Joker.

Believe it or not, some people inside this forum feel the same way.

Believe it or not, some people inside this forum feel the same way.

I know. I am one of them. I don't despise it... and I think he's definitely done a good job acting the character he was hired to portray... but...

Funny lunatic mass murdering suave white skinned clown > non-funny ragged make up smeared mass murdering regular guy gone crazy clown.

They need to show the goods for the first Hulk trailer to get the general public's bad taste out of their mouth from Ang Lees film.

I know. I am one of them. I don't despise it... and I think he's definitely done a good job acting the character he was hired to portray... but...

Funny lunatic mass murdering suave white skinned clown > non-funny ragged make up smeared mass murdering regular guy gone crazy clown.

I agree, he wasn't the best choice.

are they just going to skip the teaser and just get a trailer? I mean Hulk comes out in June, it would be a bit of a waste to make a teaser.

You can't say **** about the 'non-funny' since we haven't seen the film yet. If anything he supposed to be more accurate to the comics, since in the comics only the Joker is supposed to find what he says or does funny.

As for the Hulk, they better show us a teaser soon. 4-5 months from release and not even a teaser...bad news. I'm really looking forward to this film as well as the other comic films but they need to start up the marketing for it.

You can't say **** about the 'non-funny' since we haven't seen the film yet. If anything he supposed to be more accurate to the comics, since in the comics only the Joker is supposed to find what he says or does funny.

As for the Hulk, they better show us a teaser soon. 4-5 months from release and not even a teaser...bad news. I'm really looking forward to this film as well as the other comic films but they need to start up the marketing for it.

Wow, we can all have different tastes can't we?

So far he's had two lines that made me personally smile. "Like me!" and well I guess the second wasn't so much a line, but the way he acted at points in the Prologue.

I just prefer the Jack Joker SO FAR. (Movie wise.) And Hamilton's was my favorite Joker yet. Also, just not a fan of new Joker's looks.. but it's just me.

I really don't know why that has to be such a big deal?

If Marvel is smart..and I'm hoping they are...there MUST be some mention or strong enough tie in to the Hulk in the Iron Man movie. If they do that, then in some respect IM will be a promo for the Hulk...which follows a month later. That sounds like a strategy that makes sense considering you can spend a majority of marketing on the first film and let it help in promoting the second to that captive audience. That same audience might then be more willing to come back a month later to see that small story thread carry over.

So are we gonna see a promo attached to Superbowl tonight or what?

Has universal revealed what commercials they're gonna air with the superbowl tonight?

didnt they say that they will use a lot of practical effects for hulk and even hulk himself?

why are we now waiting for th CGI?

I thought this issue was already settled...Didn't someone say that Wanted will debut at the SB in the Universal slot...did I miss something?

I'm guessing that the practical FX would be the actual transformation. Norton's probably going to do some of the same stuff Bixby did to simulate the early stages of the metamorphosis - contacts, appliances and some green-gray make up. Small bursts of CGI will likely amplify this to show us Banner's growing muscles & definition and the ripping clothing during the Hulk-Out, then computers take over completely when the Hulk is revealed.

The make-up stuff is no problem, but I bet R&H wants to get it slick and seamless, and I think they'll show us the Hulk in detail no matter how quick the shots last. They want to psych us up, not bum us out. Full polish rather than crude-looking.

Again though, I'm thinking they'll hold off on a teaser and we won't see anything until a full trailer some time this Spring. (Although I'd love to be proven wrong. ;) )

Again though, I'm thinking they'll hold off on a teaser and we won't see anything until a full trailer some time this Spring. (Although I'd love to be proven wrong. ;) )

That is what a guy who was up there told me but I got shoot down when I posted it. This whole thing is a joke.

^It is getting a bit ridiculous now, the movie is out in 5/6 months and we only have 2 official stills. Unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"