So who'd do you feel did the Hulk the best?

I don't count Bill and Lou. As it's unfair since they are the vets. Eric Bana's was an awkward creep punk, didn't even give off any sort of Bruce Banner vibe thinking back. The Hulk was nice. Felt a bit...childish, for lack of a better word. But nice.

As for Edwards, that was a monster of a performance. Every scene filled with emotion, this was a fantastic Bruce and Hulk. 10/10, if only he could've stayed in the MCU.

Mark is a fantastic replacement though. He's given nothing but Banner vibes tbh. And his performance is rather natural rather than him actually trying to act like the character it feels as if Mark is Banner.

Ruffalo is great, but just think how good the Avengers movies would have been with Edward Norton in them.

Ruffalo is great, but just think how good the Avengers movies would have been with Edward Norton in them.

Probably terrible. Norton seemed to have some narcissism issues on set and I'd rather keep that kind of thing away from the MCU.

Probably terrible. Norton seemed to have some narcissism issues on set and I'd rather keep that kind of thing away from the MCU.

Plus i don't think he'd have gelled with the others as well as rufallo has.

I used to be glued to the TV in the 70s for the Bixby/Ferrigno show :yay: But I have to give this to Ruffalo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"