So whos gona be in first scene?

HughJackFan420 said:
who's always in the first scene??? hmmm oh yeah PETER PARKER!!!!!!

so i think in the 3rd one u can bet on it
actually you always see mj first

SM1 : shows her on the school bus
SM2 : shows her billboard
SM3 : her play?

Omega214 said:
actually you always see mj first

SM1 : shows her on the school bus
SM2 : shows her billboard
SM3 : her play?

or maybe a poster of her in her play

spidermanhero12 said:
that would be great. it would show a poster of her and you hear peter talking.

exactly, just like spidey 1 and 2...keep the awesome tradition going :up:

it would be cool if aunt may died in the very begining. set the dark tone for the whole movie

ges681 said:
it would be cool if aunt may died in the very begining. set the dark tone for the whole movie
bwahah....Though funny if May died I would want it to be built up and dramatic. And also the , ....... As I just looked at the emoticons, I realized that I have a profound hatred for the tick. Cheers!!!

Legend!

ges681 said:

And then at the end, we get a cliffhanger with Aunt May coming back as Aunt Carnage!:eek:

=P

Ebil Gig said:
And then at the end, we get a cliffhanger with Aunt May coming back as Aunt Carnage!:eek:

=P
Better watch sayin them words or some new kid will post saying "OMG LOOK AT 1.20 ON THE 2ND TRAILER!!! I SWEAR ITS HER CHANGING INTO THE SYMBIOTE OMG!!!BWB!!!"

Goran said:
An other possibility is: We see the space... a starry sky. Suddenly a meteor breezes along. Then the darkish blue sky and the stars turn into the setting of MJs play (remember? see pic below) and we hear Peter's voice. We hear music and she starts singing.

Set0006.jpg

you know, that could actually work very well.

pretty dang good idea!

ges681 said:

i don't know...remember the leaked trailer on the internet...at the very begining, peter is looking in the mirror and you hear aunt mays vioce over talking to him. at some point she has to give a speech, and i don't think they do it right away in the movie and kill her.

believe me there is going to be enough dark tone for this movie...first of all spidey getting the symbiote, and if its true about sandman being uncle ben's real killer, thats going to change spideys mood, his best friend becoming evil and attacking him...and so much more things.

karea07 said:
aunt may shouldnt die :down :(

my point exactly, she's the last motivational speaker for peter when he's all lost and everything

Sean Adisano said:
my point exactly, she's the last motivational speaker for peter when he's all lost and everything
same here, in the comics aunt may died, she probably will die in spiderman3 we will just have to wait and see. if aunt may dies in spiderman3 that would make peter mad and it would make the movie even darker. if aunt may dies then thats following what happens in the comics.

Naite22 said:
I dont know about that... but seeing how Elfman is NOT doing the score this time around, who knows?...

Whenever composers score a movie, the studios pay them to write the music and then to have the score performed by a live orchestra. Sony owns the rights to Elfman's "Spider-Man" music, and it's a very good possibility Christopher Young will probably rearrange Elfman's theme for the main titles. (I doubt that Sam Raimi would want the main theme of "Spider-Man" changed, even if he was giving Elfman a hard time during scoring of "Spider-Man 2")

And I think Young will keep the secondary themes by Elfman in the third film as well -- the love theme and the Green Goblin theme. He will still have enough room to work in his own themes, such as the ones for Venom and Sandman.

spidermanhero12 said:
same here, in the comics aunt may died, she probably will die in spiderman3 we will just have to wait and see. if aunt may dies in spiderman3 that would make peter mad and it would make the movie even darker. if aunt may dies then thats following what happens in the comics.

but she can't die right away...she has to be for a while

Sean Adisano said:
but she can't die right away...she has to be for a while
same here, aunt may would have to die twards the end of the movie. if aunt may dies it should be twards the end of the movie that would be a good time for that scene.

spidermanhero12 said:
same here, aunt may would have to die twards the end of the movie. if aunt may dies it should be twards the end of the movie that would be a good time for that scene.

ok i just thought of this...maybe she dies before he gets the symbiote...she gives him a speech of how proud she is of him and all that, and how he's a good person. then she dies. then he gets the symbiote and goes bad...and nothing makes him realize anything, not even m.j, but then he remembers aunt may's words and then realizes somethings wrong but doesn't know what to do, then the whole bell in the church gives him the answer he needs.

i don't know, but i thought since in spidey 2 aunt may gave him the power behind the words to realize he needs to be spider-man...why can't her words in this one help him to realize hes a hero and not a bad guy and help him to realize that what he's doing is wrong.

just a thought

Sean Adisano said:
ok i just thought of this...maybe she dies before he gets the symbiote...she gives him a speech of how proud she is of him and all that, and how he's a good person. then she dies. then he gets the symbiote and goes bad...and nothing makes him realize anything, not even m.j, but then he remembers aunt may's words and then realizes somethings wrong but doesn't know what to do, then the whole bell in the church gives him the answer he needs.

i don't know, but i thought since in spidey 2 aunt may gave him the power behind the words to realize he needs to be spider-man...why can't her words in this one help him to realize hes a hero and not a bad guy and help him to realize that what he's doing is wrong.

just a thought
that would be great.

SamuraiSon6 said:
you know, that could actually work very well.

pretty dang good idea!
It could work if done right. You know what could be cool? If they play she is performing is Hamlet as kind of a forshadow of this: After SM starts turning evil he starts seeing visions of Norman telling him to kill Harry...I don't know it could be lame, just a thought....

...Or you know what? While Harry is watching MJ in Hamlet, he begins having flash backs of his father telling him to kill Peter.

fangrl06 said:
...Or you know what? While Harry is watching MJ in Hamlet, he begins having flash backs of his father telling him to kill Peter.
that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"