So...will Bats and Bekka bump uglies?

Miss Webb

Sidekick
Reaction score
Especially after finding out the "cure" is adultery! Lol, will Orion be understanding or want to decaptiate Bats? Poor Bruce...it's nice seeing someone so intense lose control like that. And Bekka seems equally intense and manic in her own pursuits. I've been waiting a long time to see a woman get under Bruce's skin for real.

Just itchin' for a scratch...:woot:

ha, this arc has been pretty damn good so far. and the whole sexual tension thing between bats and bekka has been surprisingly well written. i hope they do it. but its funny as hell trying to see batman rationalize his way out of it, ha ha ha.

Especially after finding out the "cure" is adultery! Lol, will Orion be understanding or want to decaptiate Bats? Poor Bruce...it's nice seeing someone so intense lose control like that. And Bekka seems equally intense and manic in her own pursuits. I've been waiting a long time to see a woman get under Bruce's skin for real.

Just itchin' for a scratch...:woot:

what comic are you talking about? :confused:

To be honest I wish the people on this current arc were the new ongoing team for Superman/Batman. The story and art is done very well.

With an ass like that, I can see how it would be difficult for Bats to resist temptation.

I'm pretty sure she's dead.

I hope not. She seems to be an interesting character, and plays off Bruce well.

Hopefully Bruce found her in time in the ice storm. Oh, I smell setup when she recovers...:woot:

Hope someone nails Desaad. What an idiot!

I hope not. She seems to be an interesting character, and plays off Bruce well.

Hopefully Bruce found her in time in the ice storm. Oh, I smell setup when she recovers...:woot:

Hope someone nails Desaad. What an idiot!

I think Desaad actually enjoys getting nailed. He's such a toady masochist...

Post a pic of her ass:word: why dont ya.
You're welcome.
bekkabuttlh2.jpg

one of the few times we see Bruce with five o'clock shadow! :woot:

I am sad to see this arc end and that this team is leaving. IMO they probably were the best team on Superman/Batman since Loeb. The story was great as well as the art. IMO I think DC should hire them as the new team on that book but hey. Anyways I was also sad to see Bekka die.

ha, this arc has been pretty damn good so far. and the whole sexual tension thing between bats and bekka has been surprisingly well written. i hope they do it. but its funny as hell trying to see batman rationalize his way out of it, ha ha ha.
indeed :woot:

Batman: "I'm sure it began the moment she saved me. I think I even dreamed of her when I was unconscious. What the hell is it? Pheromones? Witchcraft? I try to analyze it but... how do you analyze lust?"

I'm pretty sure she's dead.
how can you be so sure? your're not referring to that brouhaha about the End of the 4th World are you?

I think Desaad actually enjoys getting nailed. He's such a toady masochist...

Well then, get him in a pillow fight! :woot: Nice and fluffy...

BTW, I wonder if this will tie into those other "rumors" about Bruce and his fate down the road???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"