Some New Stuff found on Hasbro's Site

What is that? Is that like...when Rowlt the Muppet dog was a Superhero and had a Helivopter and spelt his name wrong?

Holy crap...where did you get that from? I think my friend might have started that

EDIT: My friend is a filthy liar.

McFarlane figures.....Plastic and Unposable....Plastue

:(

Battletoads reminded me of the TMNT. Pimple was the big, strong, dumb brown toad. Rash was the light green toad who was like a Michaelangelo and Raphael hybrid with sunglasses. Zitz was a blue-green toad that was like Donatello with the smarts.

I know for a fact that battle toads wer ein the cartoon, so was yosagi yojimbo

THose frogs were completely different.....there were four of them.....Shredder created them and they were supposed to fight the turtles

Ghengis Frog and Napolean bonafrog....and two others...

yea rough is right, there were 4 frogs, and yes its usagi yojimbo, but I know for damn sure he was on a turtles episode.

When the turtles went to the Battle World. He helped them out.

I agree. I guarandamntee they will sooner or later.

Invasion of the Punk Frogs is episode number 13 of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series. It is the eighth episode of season two (1988). This episode was written by Michael Reaves. It originally aired on November 10, 1988, in syndication. It is available on the DVD box set released on April 26, 2005.

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
Shredder wants Krang to send more mutagen to create more mutants to stop the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Krang launches the mutagen canister through the dimensional portal, but because of an “ion storm” in Dimension X the mutagen canister lands in the Florida swamps instead of New York City. Shredder goes to Florida to recover the canister and meets four talking mutant frogs. He take them on a rowboat and returns with them to New York City.

At Channel 6, April O’Neil gets information on the print that four big frogs were seen in Florida. In New York City, the TMNT are busy fighting Bebop and Rocksteady, who were wreaking havoc in Times Square to distract the TMNT.

Shredder trains the frogs in martial arts and give them names: Attila the Frog, Genghis Frog, Rasputin the Mad Frog and Napoleon Bonafrog. Shredder send the frogs out on the streets to rob a bank. The local authorities believe that the TMNT are responsible for this and create an Anti-Turtle Force, led by Captain Hoffman. The TMNT go out to find the frogs.

Thanks to April, the TMNT find the frogs at a local chemical supply company, but the evil frogs escape with a batch of chemicals. Donatello realizes that the chemicals that the frogs stole are only two thirds of the ingredients needed to make more mutagen. The TMNT contact April to see if she can find a company that manufactures the last ingredient. April finds a location and the TMNT follow the truck transporting the final ingredient in their blimp, only to watch as the Anti-Turtle Force arrives on the scene and “freeze dries” the frogs.

The TMNT escape from being freeze dried and then decide to save the frogs and take them back to their sewer lair. Splinter says that they have to free the frogs if they want to be trusted, and take the risk of being attacked. The TMNT free the frogs, and the frogs understand that Shredder was a “bad guy.” The TMNT and the frogs team up to lure Shredder into a trap. The frogs return to Shredder's secret hideout and tell Shredder that they heard the TMNT mention that they have the fourth ingredient and plan to hide it at the old Stonewall prison. Bebop and Rocksteady know where it is, having been prisoners there once, but the prison has been abandoned for years. Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady go to the prison where they meet the TMNT. TMNT show Shredder that the frogs are now on their side. The Anti-Turtle Force arrives, allowing Shredder, Rocksteady and Bebop to escape. The TMNT and the frogs also escape, and the frogs return back to the Florida swamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"