Some New Stuff found on Hasbro's Site

Maybe had you dipped your balls in tapioca pudding and sat indian style over a patch of fire ants then it woulda been better.

I want ronan but not the other figs

I guess you'll be hitting up ebay to get a complete one.

I still dont have a galactus or sentinal :(

Awwww. Well maybe Rough will sell you his. He hates Ronan

I think you must have me mistaken with yet another Hyper.

I wonder who that might be???

you're the mexican that works at the hospital right? yeah, it's you. you said you were into me. You once told me "you got purdy lips".

but at least you've left me alone a little since the art major you were telling me about entered your life. glad he got you off my back.

I may've mentioned that about my lips but it wasn't for you to take and conjure erotic fantasies about you twit.

Your delusions of me and this other particular person you are infatuated with is utterly incomprehensible, twisted and downright disgusting.

i don't know. you're the one that loves to play with balls.

see, i'm the guy that is trying to get married because i love my woman. you're the one that's been married and wants to experience new things. like you said, you're looking for your Robin. That's cool and all. I respect you for trying to express yourself and all that mushy crap. Do what you got to do. As long as I don't know the details, I'm cool with it. Just don't do anything you'll regret. And for God's sake, use protection. 1 out of 4 people have HIV.

Just because I play with mine doesn't mean I play with any other. Get the facts straight.

But unfortunately you have me all confused. Its not I that wants to use up the last free "bachelor" moments I have left by venturing off into the Great North (I mean Canad numbskull) to fulfill my desires. Its not I that yearns to dress up like a female circus clown and have orgies with hairy emo canadian guys and their midgets. Its not I that feels the need to be plastered on the internet in blackface while being sexually ravaged by an emo nazi with various exotic fruits and vegetables while Beethoven blares as the soundtrack.

So get your facts straight bud. I told you I don't judge.

Just because I play with mine doesn't mean I play with any other. Get the facts straight.

But unfortunately you have me all confused. Its not I that wants to use up the last free "bachelor" moments I have left by venturing off into the Great North (I mean Canad numbskull) to fulfill my desires. Its not I that yearns to dress up like a female circus clown and have orgies with hairy emo canadian guys and their midgets. Its not I that feels the need to be plastered on the internet in blackface while being sexually ravaged by an emo nazi with various exotic fruits and vegetables while Beethoven blares as the soundtrack.

So get your facts straight bud. I told you I don't judge.

You mean Canada right? and you're starting to turn me against rough. You shouldn't do that. Now I'm thinking of him as being all wierd. I didn't know rough was a midget molestor.

You mean Canada right? and you're starting to turn me against rough. You shouldn't do that. Now I'm thinking of him as being all wierd. I didn't know rough was a midget molestor.

He calls it Canad. Maybe the whole Nads thing, I dunno.

But the midgets go freely. Its nothing they don't already ask for.

I've never molested a midget....I can never catch them

If I did catch one I would totally take his gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"