Some New Stuff found on Hasbro's Site

I don't care what kind of crap he'd say. I still wouldn't believe that his charms were magically delicious. I just hope that the midgets are as astute.

I figured he'd take the shiny buckles for more booty.

Who said he hasn't?? He got Wee-Man all into wearing Panda suits while doing odd sexual foreplay.

i saw jackass 1 the other night on cable. the wife gave me jackass 2 for valentines. she's such a sweetheart. we had to do our valentines early cause the whole distance thing.

we watched it with my dad. he wasn't that impressed. he was talking about the downfall of the newer generations and all that.

i saw jackass 1 the other night on cable. the wife gave me jackass 2 for valentines. she's such a sweetheart. we had to do our valentines early cause the whole distance thing.

Well atleast you were able to enjoy it. :up:

we watched it with my dad. he wasn't that impressed. he was talking about the downfall of the newer generations and all that.

Sounds like he's too serious. My mother and father on the other hand, enjoyed both and laughed their asses off.

Didja know there was a Battletoads Arcade game? It rules...better than the ther Battletoad games.

Didn't know that homie. Battletoads was pretty cool though, from what little I remember.

Battletoads reminded me of the TMNT. Pimple was the big, strong, dumb brown toad. Rash was the light green toad who was like a Michaelangelo and Raphael hybrid with sunglasses. Zitz was a blue-green toad that was like Donatello with the smarts.

battletoads was probably one of the if not the hardest games on the NES. I liked fighting stuff, but those missions where you had to scroll through on jet boards etc and not crash sucked. i'd be interested in testing out the arcade version though.

Me too. And here I thought Battletoads were purely console...*goes and downloads Battletoads with Double Dragon Team-Up for SNES*

i know i played the battletoads DD game. but don't remember how that went.

DD BT Was the best one

But the Arcade game is more Extreme.....Like y'know how they morph thier body parts...like into a giant Boot and stuff? In the Arcade one when you knowck down a rat you can jum on top of him and your fingers morph into giant blades and you slam them into the rat's head and blood sprays out.

Also there are some Giant rats and you grab thier dick and punch them repeatedly in the nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"