Sonic Unleashed!

Yeah, but Nintendo's Mario team is always going to be busy making Mario games, so if for some crazy reason Sega outsourced Sonic to Nintendo (not happening, BTW) they'd have to put together a brand new team to work on Sonic games anyway. If Sega is going to make a new team to make a good Sonic game, they should clean house at Sonic team and rebuild them from the ground up. If they're going to outsource, they'll probably do it with a third party developer who has some bright ideas about how to make a good Sonic game. They're not going to go to one of the console makers and say "We give up, you can have our most valuable IP!" though.

Sunshine is definitely the only Mario game that has a ''gimmick" though. So I can see why some people would say it's the worst Mario game yet.

I liked Sunshine more than Galaxy. (but thats just me.)

First you keep playing these ****** Sonic games, even though you know they are bad... and now you like Sunshine over Galaxy. I don't know what to do with you.

First you keep playing these ****** Sonic games, even though you know they are bad... and now you like Sunshine over Galaxy. I don't know what to do with you.
Well I'll just forget what you said about Sonic...anyways, Galaxy was far too short. The only thing that made even a bit long story was playing again with Luigi...but that's the same game all over again. For some reason Sunshine was brilliant with its F.L.O.W. They made Mario carry a cheap gimmick item and it actually work. Over all:

Sunshine: 9/10

Galaxy: 8/10

After playing both the PS3 and Wii versions, I give the PS3 version an 8, and the Wii version a 7, mostly because the former has more platforming in the hedgehog stages plus Empire City (that and it truly feels like 60% hedgehog). While neither are masterpieces due to some glitches here and there, I honestly think Unleashed is a step in the right direction. I can only hope that Sega takes the hedgehog formula and continues to iron it out for future installments, and we might just have the best 3D Sonic since Adventure.

Of course, a Genesis-style "Sonic 4" wouldn't hurt either :cwink: . . .

After playing both the PS3 and Wii versions, I give the PS3 version an 8, and the Wii version a 7, mostly because the former has more platforming in the hedgehog stages plus Empire City (that and it truly feels like 60% hedgehog). While neither are masterpieces due to some glitches here and there, I honestly think Unleashed is a step in the right direction. I can only hope that Sega takes the hedgehog formula and continues to iron it out for future installments, and we might just have the best 3D Sonic since Adventure.

Of course, a Genesis-style "Sonic 4" wouldn't hurt either :cwink: . . .
I agree with you. I just got Phantasy Star Universe for for the 360 and that too was made by Sonic Team...but for some reason they can do Phantasy Star and not Sonic. Anyways its a must buy for old fans of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"