New Sonic PS3/360 Screenshots and Preview (looking good)

Hmmm..what does this mean for all the characters he created? Are they going to go the Ren and Stimpy route?

terry78 said:
Hmmm..what does this mean for all the characters he created? Are they going to go the Ren and Stimpy route?

I believe SEGA owns them.

NEW TRAILER

The above link has high quality versions, or you can watch it hosted on Youtube at inferior quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu8hSVv7FH0

Ok Shadow is confirmed as a playable charater, we get to see the white hedghog, it LOOKS like you only play as them, so that makes me happy (SPEED).

The only thing that loses points is Shadow using a vehicle, however if the game design is good (This is SONIC TEAM JAPAN NOT SONIC TEAM USA) then it doesn't matter and I could just choose, y'know, not to use vehicles as Shadow.

I'm moderately hyped, launch title am get! Potentially.

EDIT: I'm fangirling out over it for some reason. :(

this is what I've been saying nintendo should do to mario. make his world look more realistic, they've gone as far as they can with the cartoon look.

What the hell :confused:

SONIC can drive cars now?

I just downloaded it on XBL... Looks great on TV :up:

I just wish they had more gameplay footage in it. Plus, more bright levels and less of this dark and moody crap.

Mentok said:
What the hell :confused:

SONIC can drive cars now?

Shadow was able to ride in Vehicles in Shadow The Hedgehog, that feature has carried over for his to Sonic PS3/360. I don't think Sonic or the White guy will be able to. (thankfully).

Something about the "Now come with me Princess" and the flash to Sonic, the music and then the clips of him running, I'm like "Squeak!".

i'm as gitty as a school girl...this game looks terrific.

though i don't understand why Shadow would need a weaponized vehicle since he is so friggen fast and has the powers of chaos control...

...but i'm still f'n geeking out over that trailer!

So what Sonic game is on the Wii? It looked like this one on the clip.

Who said Mario should become more "realistic" and less cartoony? What a silly idea. The Mario franchise is still going strong, it's games are much better than the Sonic games. The idea of Mario running around in cities and jumping on cars and such is stupid.

Sonic becoming more "realistic" is part of what's destroyed the franchise, in my opinion.

VaderRISE said:
So what Sonic game is on the Wii? It looked like this one on the clip.

It seems to be a similar game. I dont know if its the exact same game though.

Looks just a good as the X360 and PS3 versions.

We should que a seperate thread for Wildfire.

Must get more Sonic The Hedgehog media.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

That eagle is proof that Sonic stands out in his own world. He's cartoony and everything else is somewhat grounded in reality, to an extent.

I like it that way though, it's a nice touch. I don't think that he looks cartoony as much as he looks more 'CG' than the rest of his world. Looks cool to me. Especially in the scenes where some darker shades are being done across him like in that ruined city stage. :)

Reading a few reviews of the gameplay from E3. It sounds like a great game.

Ohhhh. Me likey this....

Sooo Shadow's in the game? What of other Sonic pals? Tails? Knuckles? Amy?

Will they at least have cameos?

shade or silver the hedghog, i forget witch it is.

i read at wikepedia, that he was shadows brother. & he'll be appearing in sonic x the tv show soon. but i don't know if this is true or not.

Are you talking about MGS4 or this game? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"