Soundtrack

Hey guys-- I have good news and bad news:

The good news is that they DID manage to get the rights to an 80s song catalog.

The bad news is that the only song they could afford was "We Built This City" By Starship.

At the producers' and accountants' request, it shall be played continually throughout the whole movie so they get their money's worth.

:cwink:

LAWL

But At the end he knew manhatten was going to kill him and so he ws all like "DOOO IITTTTT!!" So in a way he did back down

He would have been backing down by going along with Manhatten and Viedt by keeping everything that had happened there under wraps. But he was killed becuase he was trying to leave to expose the world of what Viedt had done and more or less his style of justice just didnt fit in Viedt's new vision and Rorschach's time had passed, he knew this.. thats why he told Manhattan to " Do it..! "

Desolation Row - Bob Dylan
The Comedians - Elvis Costello and The Attractions
You're My Thrill - Billie Holiday
All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan version
Sanities - John Cale

Everything else should be instrumental score.

i think it'd be cool if in someway they could use botht he dylan and hendrix version of all along the watchtower. like, maybe earlier in the film when things are a bit more tame use the dylan version. then later in the film when things are getting more wild, use the hendrix version. but be subtle about it.

Well they didn't play any "Rage Against The Machine" for V for Vendetta which was shocking considering the novel and lyrics fit well and the directors used "Rage" for The Matrix films.

So I suppose good old fashion John Williams or Danny Elfman will have to do for the Watchmen.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I can’t listen to Tool’s “Schism” without thinking of Watchmen. “I know the pieces fit, cuz I watched them fall away…” I think that song would work really well if only in a trailer.

I'd like to have "Born in the USA" when we see Doc Manhattan in Vietnam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"