Spawn Vs Hellboy Vs Ghost Rider

ghost rider could be could...hell boy from the trailer looks like kaka

On a final note

Venom

Hell Boy wins, hands down... or in his case, Right Hand of Doom down... or even, Right Hand of Doom in Spawn's face!

Hellboy has taken down demons much tougher than Spawn or Daredevil.

Originally posted by Sandman138
Hellboy has taken down demons much tougher than Spawn or Daredevil.

Ghostrider you mean, I'm assuming. :p

yes i do Spawn is the right hand of satan ghost rider is near industructible

which ghost rider?

and doesn't ghost rider have the pennace stare or something like that?

Originally posted by GAMMA MONSTER
yes i do Spawn is the right hand of satan ghost rider is near industructible

Hellboy is the son of Satan, I think that rules Spawn out. Ghost Rider can tire and turn back to Johnny or what ever his name is, at which point he would be no match for Hellboy. Rasputin cannot be killed, but Hellboy beat him so he still reigns on top of the copetition.

hmm i dunno, i read both spawn and hellboy and their both pretty strong. spawns powers allow him to do just about anything, its just a matter of figuring out how they work, andnot using them up. spawn also slayed his master (and ruler of hells 8th circle) malebolgia, so hes capable of killing demons stronger then hellboy. but at the same time, hellboys killed demons that are potentaly stonger then a hellspawn. id saw it would be a draw between those 2. not shure about gr though.

I love these threads!!!!
How bout Hulk vs Juggernaut tee hee

Originally posted by MarvelMovieFan
What they will have in commen is that they will be crappy movies.

/\ass.

I think it would be a draw...............

You know who wins? The fans. And then Hellboy. BUT THE FANS FIRST!!!

Ghostriders got style on his side but as Sandman138 said Ghostrider when tired out would revert to his human alter ego (i think its an alter ego..) and after a fight with either Spawn or Hellboy I'm pretty sure he'd tire out extremely fast.

Spawn also lacks stamina at times but has more powers than either of the others and did defeat malebolgia.

Hellboy has strength, stamina but lacks great agility to dodge either of the others attacks but with ghostrider who cares?

So it all comes down to whether Hellboy could survive most of Spawns attacks, which he very well might but I DONT CARE I PREFER SPAWN :p

As for Juggernaut versus The Hulk, well Hulk apparently is the strongest marvel hero (just a matter of pissing him off) but can be damaged/hurt, but Juggernaut just plainly sucks in a fight and would end up with Juggernaut leaving the fight.

Well that was long........why the hell did i type this out? :confused:

How can you like Spawn better than Hellboy? He's a whiny brat pretending to be a badass. Hellboy is a badass.

yes! Spawn cries too much. how often do we see Hellboy cry? NEVER! every other issue of Spawn has him feeling sorry for himself.

Yep, Spawn spends all his time *****ing about a situation he got himself into.

Hellboy does his ****ing job. Then he lays back, smokes a nice Cuban, downs a few brewskies, and checks out a Hellgirl dirty magazine.

Spawn is veary versitile but Ghost Rider is so durible and has tons of stamina.so maybe a toss up

I prefer spawn cuz his story seems to work for me, hes a confused idiot but i dont care, prefer confusion/anarchy and depth to macho simple bull****. The heaven and hell **** does tend to piss me off after awhile tho.

my god....why the hell do some people have 3,000 posts? sorry thats kinda scary, thats like 10 a day for an entire year (ok not quite 10).....bugger that, no worries im just jealous, hate being new to things.

Originally posted by tafe_mad_hatta
I prefer spawn cuz his story seems to work for me, hes a confused idiot but i dont care, prefer confusion/anarchy and depth to macho simple bull****. The heaven and hell **** does tend to piss me off after awhile tho.

But the thing is, it gets real old real fast. I stop caring for the guy because after all this time he's never gotten over himself. He's just a whiney guy acting like he has machismo. Hellboy isn't macho, he's a working stiff. I find it really funny because all his heroics are really just a job to him. He'd rather be at home in front of the television but he has to pay the bills so he goes out and kicks a bunch of monsters' asses. He's the blue collar superhero.

fine, god knows im not gonna go against a hellboy fan, ur even more stubborn than he is, im not a spawn fan, just prefered the storyline/comic. Save the day....relax.........save the day........relax.......yeaaaaaaaah. Eh who cares anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"