Spawn Vs Hellboy Vs Ghost Rider

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics Films' started by GAMMA MONSTER, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Shampoo! that Bob guy

and god knows not to go against a spawn fan. spawn fans are just as stubborn.

you come to a hellboy thread, in the hellboy forum, and expect someone to agree that Spawn is better? or expect a Hellboy fan to NOT defend Hellboy? now, i realize you were just stating your opinion and who you prefer, but so was Sandman138. you gave your reasons why you prefer Spawn, and Sandman gave his reasons why he prefers Hellboy. then you react with "fine, you're stubborn, you're a hellboy fan, hellboy fans are stubborn." that is extremely rude and not considered good manners on this site.

you are entitled to your opinion, but so is everyone else here. and if you give you opinion, someone will undoubtably give theirs. that's how it works. so either accept that they are entitled to their opinions [just as much as you are entitled to yours], or stay out of the forums.

as for the post count. some people get their high count honestly, by giving good comments to a number threads. some get them by spamming. some people will post a one sentence comment, then a minute later post "i misspelled that word, sorry" then a minute later post "oh, yeh, batman rocks!" and there is three posts for no reason. very annoying having someone spam your thread just to get a high post count. but if you want a high post count, go to the SHH Community Forum, it is always full of people who just want to talk.

2. Eternal Registered

Well said!

3. tafe_mad_hatta Registered

Just tried to stop the subject of hellboy versus spawn, better than just pounding my point into a wall, i just reread my hell boy comics (only own 5 :() but i can see why people like him.

As for boosting my post count, nah I just come on here to read normally, post my comment after reading and leave it at that, not really after idle chit chat.

4. Shampoo! that Bob guy

it is good that you were trying to stop the subject. but you can't do it in a manner that sounds like "fans of a certain comic are stubborn. you should have just said "every man is entitled to his or her opinion, to each their own."

just giving you some friendly advice.

5. Sandman138 Registered

Sorry tmh. I never meant to offend. Just trying to have a friendly debate.

6. tafe_mad_hatta Registered

no worries matey, also didn't mean to insult anyone, just the way i work at times.

P.S i was being sacrastic abt the stubborn, just like when i tell superman fans they scare the hell out of me..........(which they actually do)

7. Shampoo! that Bob guy

it's all good. all in the past now. no harm done, all good.

8. Omega Red Registered

Does anyone remember Spawn is like the 4th most powerful hero in comic land, Spawn is taking this

9. Sandman138 Registered

Hell Spawn vs. Son of Satan... Hell Spawn vs. Son of Satan... Hell Spawn vs. Son of Satan...

I think I'm gonna go with the Son of Satan. Hellboy kicks Spawns ass easy. He has taken down much more powerful demons.

10. Eternal Registered

As a note, and somehow I may be forgetting something huge here, I don't think it has EVER been said Hellboy is the son of the devil. All I remember reading is that its known he is the son of a very high ranking, very powerful demon from Hell. Other then that I don't think its ever been said for sure. But I may be having a huge lapse of memory and forgetting something. I know its off-topic, but I just wanted to add that =p.

11. GAMMA MONSTER Registered

okay but spawn can contend with the devil

12. Sandman138 Registered

Well, it's vauge... but that line in Chained Coffin: "God? Was I not God in Babylon?" implies to me that he was Satan.

13. RoJo_5 Guest

[​IMG]

Who will win? I think that Hellboy wins

14. The Evolutionist Registered

Dead...Thread...

15. GammaMike Registered

Give Ghost Rider some credit here guys. also if the Son of Satan thing gave precedence then wouldn't Damion Hellstrom be in these guys class?

16. Hunter Rider Ronin

Ghosr Rider,He is indestructinble and merciless,hellboy lacks powers and spawn is a booty scrubber........2 words "pennance stare"

17. GammaMike Registered

What about DC comics the Spectre, how would he stack up against these guys. Or Image's The Darkness? Still think Ghost Rider would own.

18. Goldenage Batman More Hated then Feared

Alucard would whip all of their butts.....

19. Guzkull Guest

sentry would own them all!

20. Spaz350 Registered

Even though i'm a fan of all 3, you may be on to something there ;) I'm not sure if Alucard can even BE killed...

21. Riven Registered

Gotta say Hellboy wins.

22. Spawn takes this easily. Spawn has no power limitations. He can do anything. He is the end-all and be-all of the Imageverse. Hellboy isn't going to take him down. Cutting Spawn's head off doesn't send him to hell either, it has to be a weapon of heaven and even then it won't work anymore since he doesn't work for Hell anymore.

So yeah, Spawn for the win.

23. webhead731 I'm a photographer

Ghost Rider.

24. Flexo Registered

Hellboy had his heart cut out, and he's still running around.