World Spider-Fan Fan Film!

418935336_l.jpg

thanx william, i hadnt got arroudn to adding it yet, keeping it busy. Thanx again!

Not had much response to this hey Schwenk?

But i guess once its made they will enjoy the script i wrote for you. Mysterio will be excellent

haha sorry what ? how do u see emo? Is it cause his hair is blowing from the wind?, or is it cause the photo is dark (emo= emotional) which i guess is ok, because peter shows many different emotions.

Hi SpiderFan. I now in the forum and the fan film that you are doing is fantastic. A can't wait for see more. Can we see the teaser this summer?¿
The parker in your movie is similar to the parker ultimate, no?

yes , very similar to the ultimate spidey, more modern, but with a comic feel. I will have some other pics soon enough:)

i have the feeling that you will make something amazing.keep it up

This is all great stuff. Hope it goes really well. I dig the picture of Parker very well done.

And where did you get your Spider-man costume?

Can't wait to see the outcome of this project!! Looks awesome! Oh, it looks like a Margaret Waite costume! Am I right?

I hope when its made, you'll enjoy the script i wrote for it.

HEY EVERYONE! GREAT NEWS! I WILL BE SHOOTING...in NYC! this summer, last week of august. With the team from www.blinky-production.com. I will have a profeshional, stunt man :), and I will be shooting with a Sony HD cam and an XL1. Everything is comming together now:). My costumes are almost complete.

All i need is comformation from my actor (peter)

Thats awesome news. Hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see how the film turns how. How long are you expecting it to be?

this really looks interesting. i like that u r going closer to ultimate spider-man. keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"