World Spider-Fan Fan Film!

Well maybe he just didn't bother coming back to the hype and has it done. Who knows. Other then that I'm guessing he gave up on it.

UPDATE!:

1-FILM HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN UP ON
2-THE ONLY THING THAT STOPPED ME WAS THE WEATHER(CANADA)
3-TRAILER DATE BETWEEN AUGUST 15TH-SEPT 1ST
4-ALL COSTUMES COMPLETED
5-ACTORS ARE STILL WAITING AND READY
6-STORY BOARDS WILL BE POSTED NEXT MONTH
7-TEST SHOOTING STARTS IN MAY
8- PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME- I WILL HAVE A STRONG TEAM, WITH QUALITY EQUIPMENT

PS: Sorry I havn't been able to update, i have been on vacaction, and working on school applications, and have been doing my Spider-Man Entertaing on weekends. I have a couple of great artists working on storyboards. Everyone on my team is between the ages of 16-20 years of age:) My goal for this project is to produce a good quality film, good local actors, good stunts, and a good adaptation of spider-man:spidey:

-Nathan Schwenk

[email protected]

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! it was a must needed update:)

also :

-CGI Samples on the way!
-STUNT WORK TESTS
-ACTORS PHOTOS
-WEBSITE UPDATES!

Oh cool, glad to here you didnt give up :up:

The Tribeca Film Festival doing a panel on May 3rd about comic books and superheroes with Thomas Hayden Church from Spidey 3, Joe Quesada of Marvel Comics, Zack Penn and Kevin Smith.

From the fest website (
www.tribecafilmfestival.org)

HEROES FOR HIRE
Here I come to save the…oh, just forget it. For a genre of entertainment originally devised with children in mind, superhero movies have found real success among bigger babies—adults, to be specific. We unleash the power of some superhero creators to explore why the vulnerable, conflicted, reluctant and more...well...human superhero is a sure-fire way to a colossal opening weekend. Featuring a sneak peek at original illustrations from the highly anticipated Amazing Spider-Man: One More Day comic book storyline.

Thomas Hayden Church (Spiderman 3), Zak Penn (X-Men: The Last Stand, Elektra),Joe Quesada (Illustrator, Writer, EIC of Marvel), Andrew D. Cooke (Will Eisner: Portrait of a Sequential Artist), and Kevin Smith (Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back). Lev Grossman (Time Magazine) moderates.

They are also screening the new Spidey and doing a midnight marathon of the first 2.

Where the heck are you man i'm actually lookin forward to this now where's the news?!!

I am seriously looking forward to this too. I was gonna make a spider-man movie as well but i put it on hold for a while so im making a smallville type show for now then returning for spider-man. Cant wait for more pics.

by the way if anyones interested in the smallville show thing im making just ask me im already done with a few posters for it.

by the way if anyones interested in the smallville show thing im making just ask me im already done with a few posters for it.
Yeah i'd like to see a few posters i'm at school so can you give a link this computer is a crappy piece of......ergh

this sounds like a really cool fan film and the costumes are awesome sorry about my my double post my computer would'nt load

its basically my own version of smallville kind of. Im starting with the phantom zone again the first episode poster has been made. But does anyone know were i can upload it so i can post a link here?

PhantomZoneMyStyle9JPEG.jpg

PhantomZone2JPEG-1.jpg

Just 2 Iv done. Im gonna put Zod's upper body on top fading downward toward the image of clark walking to the phantom zone escape thing and my friend will be playing Zod.

Start your own thread, it's not polite to hijack someone elses thread to advertise your own film.

this movie is making or not?? i didn't hear new news about it

ok ill start my own thread all i did was post one thing so.. sorry.

Sorry for the long bump but needed to know how the the movie is going.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"