• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-man 3 Cameos

I thought I once read something that said Rami himself would have a cameo, but it could have just been a joke about his Admiral hat that he wore on set one day.

YodatheHobbit said:
I thought I once read something that said Rami himself would have a cameo, but it could have just been a joke about his Admiral hat that he wore on set one day.

He is going to be in that movie within a movie thing. I think Grant Curtis is as well, but i'm not sure.

I once heard Bruce Campbell would have a cameo as quentin beck(Misteryo) but im not sure. As for Stan Lee, they say he is going to have diologue with Peter this time, but im not sure who he would be.

dark_b said:
who chris tucker?

^Are you serious?He played Smokey on "Friday",and he played on the "Rush Hour" movies with Jackie Chan.

GoldGoblin said:
^Are you serious?He played Smokey on "Friday",and he played on the "Rush Hour" movies with Jackie Chan.
aha you mean that chris tucker? i didnt know that you meant that guy. why would he be in a spiderman movie?

cause hed make an awesome taxi driver!! cant wait to hear him scream, lol.

I think Batman, Optimus Prime and Frodo Baggins will make cameos.

Bruce Campbell: Rumored to be a waiter or something...

Stan Lee: Rumored to be someone who talkes with Peter...

Chris Tucker: Driver of the taxi that MJ gets in before she's kidnapped.

Aaron Lam: Raimi's assistant will be a "bully shining light off a mirror" in Pete's face.

Sam Raimi: Will be an Admiral in the movie.

blitz said:
cause hed make an awesome taxi driver!! cant wait to hear him scream, lol.
That would actually be cool to see. Hell, they already put Donnell Rawlings (Ashy Larry) in the second movie.

Visionary said:
I hate cameos :mad:

I hate the celebrity-cameos.
I actually love when characters from the comic books appears. Quentin Beck as Mysterio is nice, although Campbell again?? Although it is logical, that he created ilussions for being in both 1 and 2 :woot: Just kidding.

Personally, if there's gonna be cameos, I would like to read [SIZE=-1]Cletus Kasady in the news, whatever and someone from Mary Jane's family PLEEASSEE!!, Peter's aunt and Mary Jane's aunt, should've appeared together at least once.

D! (dyego)
[/SIZE]

I thought Campbell was supposed to be Mysterio in a scene where they're 'shooting a Spider-man movie' within the movie. Or has that rumor been debunked?

Yes I heard that too, but I don't think is true. Filming a Spider Man Movie inside Spider Man is a very bad idea, it reminds me to 'Scream' events being filmed in 'Scream 2' and 'Scream 3'. Doesn't work like that.

D! (dyego)

dyegoh said:
I hate the celebrity-cameos.
I actually love when characters from the comic books appears.
That's what I'm talking about, Celeb cameos are horrible. Of course I don't mind cameos from the comics, well, most of them.

sam will have a cameo, stan lee will, bruce campbell will, chris tucker. mayb grant curtis not sure though.

ok again. what connections has tucker with spiderman or raimi. why should he have a cameo?

I agree with the guy above me (dark_b). Where the hell did chris tucker come in. Plus this movie isn't going to be all that funny as the second was. Spider-man 3 is more about the action and drama im guessing. So I doubt they would bring chris tucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"