Bruce Campbell's Cameo

I sure hope that it is a good cameo like they have been. Thats all i really care about

GoldGoblin said:
MJ gets a part in the Evil Dead 4 movie for her big break and Bruce Campbell plays a cameo of himself.
PERFECT :hyper: :spidey:

The ultimate cameo, himself.

He is who MJ will co-star with in Evil Dead 4. He is in two scenes one where he is a complete snob and pisses Peter off, who is having trouble adapting to a relationship. The other is when Peter didn't show up like he said he would (because he is fighting some villain) and Bruce literally hits on MJ and insults Peter playing a real jerk and she walks away into her dressing room (setting up for a GG threat IMO).

That would be hilarious and a good inside joke at the same time.

DACrowe said:
The ultimate cameo, himself.

He is who MJ will co-star with in Evil Dead 4. He is in two scenes one where he is a complete snob and pisses Peter off, who is having trouble adapting to a relationship. The other is when Peter didn't show up like he said he would (because he is fighting some villain) and Bruce literally hits on MJ and insults Peter playing a real jerk and she walks away into her dressing room (setting up for a GG threat IMO).

That would be hilarious and a good inside joke at the same time.
and wouldn't it be a hoot if the chins OTHER female co-star was KIRSTEN DUNST and "e.d4" had a FIGHT SCENE beteen the two women? :spidey: :spidey:

I think he should be used as a villain red herring. Harry hired the Hobgoblin, but who is he? Is it Bruce? All the clues point to him, but the Hobgoblin turns out to be...

dum dum duuuum

Someone else.

Manic said:
I think he should be used as a villain red herring. Harry hired the Hobgoblin, but who is he? Is it Bruce? All the clues point to him, but the Hobgoblin turns out to be...

dum dum duuuum

Someone else.
they could use this as well as the ed4storyline[mj 's coworker being wrongly accused]

Working in a S-mart would be pretty funny, with a Ash name tag ;)

it would but doesn't universal have the rights to the evil dead series?

If there going to have a cameo villain,they should let Bruce be the villain for it.Like have Bruce play the Shocker at the beginning,where the Shocker is shown robbing a bank.

Then spidey has a fight with him.Spidey unmasks him and he sees that the Shocker is the usher from the play that he ran into.Spidey could say hey,I know you.

Then you hear the sirens and see the cop cars coming in the distance.And the Shocker begins to take off.And spidey says wait you forgot your loot.Then the Shocker grabs it and starts to run.

Then spidey says wait you forgot your mask,then the Shocker grabs the mask and puts it back on and then starts to run again.Then spidey says excuse me,where do you think your going.

Kinda like what the usher did to Pete at the play.

GoldGoblin said:
If there going to have a cameo villain,they should let Bruce be the villain for it.Like have Bruce play the Shocker at the beginning,where the Shocker is shown robbing a bank.

Then spidey has a fight with him.Spidey unmasks him and he sees that the Shocker is the usher from the play that he ran into.Spidey could say hey,I know you.

Then you hear the sirens and see the cop cars coming in the distance.And the Shocker begins to take off.And spidey says wait you forgot your loot.Then the Shocker grabs it and starts to run.

Then spidey says wait you forgot your mask,then the Shocker grabs the mask and puts it back on and then starts to run again.Then spidey says excuse me,where do you think your going.

That would be very funny. I doubt it would happen, but very creative.

campbell shouldnt be in another spiderman movie

ZeroCorpse said:
I think Raimi's building Bruce up to be Mysterio.

1. He's in low-brow entertainment as a sleazy ring announcer.
2. He's in the lower levels of the entertainment business as an usher.

Clearly, this character is an aspiring actor of some sort. He's smarmy and a bit rude, like Quentin Beck. So this time we'll see some reference to him being an actor or special effects wizard or stuntman of some sort. Then later, when the timing's right, he'll be Mysterio.

And there will be HISTORY there for Pete. He'll suddenly have this villain who turns out to be this guy who has been a thorn in his side since before he was really Spider-Man.

It's totally foreshadowing.

I just hope that your theory comes true.

I have faith that Sam Raimi will be kind and give Bruce the role of Quentin Beck if not then I'll try to stay smiling.

Mysterio :cool:

I know Sami Raimi has a friendship and a history with this man. I also know that some fans of Raimi come to this movie because of his previous work. I don't know any of Raimi's stuff except Darkman and I don't care. I also don't care about Bruce Campbell or his placement in the next movie. I want it to be a good movie and not have Campbell's cameo be a major priority or even a minor one.

This was already sort of answered in an interview with Campbell:

In the Spider-Man movies, in the first movie, as you know, I named the character without my character this billion dollar franchise would be called the human spider. In the second Spider-Man I defeated him because he didn’t get into the theater where I was an usher. I’m the only character who can say he defeated Spider-Man. In the third movie I think I’m going to probably be Spider-Man.
Source: http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/q-a/qa-with-bruce-campbell-112254.php

ZeroCorpse said:
I think Raimi's building Bruce up to be Mysterio.

1. He's in low-brow entertainment as a sleazy ring announcer.
2. He's in the lower levels of the entertainment business as an usher.

Clearly, this character is an aspiring actor of some sort. He's smarmy and a bit rude, like Quentin Beck. So this time we'll see some reference to him being an actor or special effects wizard or stuntman of some sort. Then later, when the timing's right, he'll be Mysterio.

And there will be HISTORY there for Pete. He'll suddenly have this villain who turns out to be this guy who has been a thorn in his side since before he was really Spider-Man.

It's totally foreshadowing.

THANK YOU for being the only person in the thread to get this!!!!

^ That could really be true.
In S-M3 he could be a special effects guy for the theatre where MJ is singing... playing... whatever

GoldGoblin said:

Haha that would make a awesome cameo! :D

Goran said:
^ That could really be true.
In S-M3 he could be a special effects guy for the theatre where MJ is singing... playing... whatever
I agree...I thought about that after Spider-Man 2...that Bruce could of been playing Quinten Beck all along...that would rule IMO! :up: :venom:

transvestite on the corner prostituting himself to MJ..... "so what da ya want, "clevland steamer"

if they go the symbiote suit from outerspace route....

Campbell should be either an astronaut with Jamieson Jr., or someone back at the NASA station on earth reporting a crash landing of the shuttle Jamieson Jr. is in, or he should be a prison guard who talks smack to Sandman before he escapes.

Bruce Campbell said in an interview a long time ago that in the first he names spiderman (the wrestler) the second he defeats him (at the shows, he returns Peter so he defeat him in some ways) and in the third he'll be Spiderman...So i think he will be a guy whose disguised in spiderman or something like that in a party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"