Bruce Campbell's Role Revealed

Heh, I almost wanna laugh at all the people "guaranteeing" he'd be Mysterio.... but I won't. :o ;)

Honestly, even though personally I do want to see him get a chance to play Shocker in one of these movies, in a cameo fight scene or whatever.... as long as Bruce is at least in there I'll be happy. Always fun to have him around, no matter what the role is.

Dr.Dude said:
Heh, I almost wanna laugh at all the people "guaranteeing" he'd be Mysterio.... but I won't. :o ;)

haha. yeah.... Like that "4TH VILLAIN" topic where the poster said it was in some Russian site and people started believing it was Mysterio. IT gave away the 4th Villian in THE BEGINING OF THE FREAKIN TEASER TRAILER! :O lol. I thought it was extremely obvious.

Haha yeah, or the dude who started some topic with "insider information" saying that at Comic-Con, Raimi was going to announce that Campbell was Mysterio and that the third movie would be the final one.

So much for any of that.... :p

It's great Bruce will just make an appearance like in the other films, and if Raimi decides to give him a villain cameo role, PLEASE JUST 30 SECONDS QUENTIN BECK.

Well that ends all the Mysterio speculation i think.

I loved Bruce as the wrestling ring announcer.

Bruce-"Whats your name kid''

Peter Parker-"The Human Spider"

Bruce-"Thats it!? thats the best you got... gaaa that sucks...

spideyboy_1111 said:
i told you all before he wasn't mysterio... but no one believed me.. though i heard rather restaraunt matradee, he was playin the theater one again

**** I KNOW THEY WOULDNT HAVE HIM BE MYSTERIO

WildCard said:
Spider-Man 3 Movie Blog Preview!
Source: Blake Wright
July 21, 2006

Guests of toy maker Hasbro caught a humorous glimpse at an upcoming series of Video Blogs slated to start running in the coming weeks on the official Spider-Man 3 movie website. At a party celebrating the new Hasbro/Marvel relationship, guests were treated to a brief Spider-Man V-Blog hosted by Bruce Campbell. The Blog consisted of Campbell putting forth the argument that his 'cameos' in the first two "Spider-Man" films were much bigger roles than fans give him credit for. After all, in the first film, he named Spider-Man.

"Let's face it, if it weren't for me, this franchise would be called the Human Spider," he said. The video cut to Campbell's scene as the wrestling announcer who shuns Peter Parker's wishes to be called the Human Spider in favor of 'The Amazing Spider-Man!'"

In the second movie, Campbell contests he defeated Spider-Man. The scene is shown where Campbell, as a snippy theater employee, denies a late Peter entrance into Mary Jane's play.

"In the third one, I... you think I'm going to tell you?!" said Campbell. Several quick set shots followed with Campbell clearly playing a restaurant maitre'd.

----------------------------------------

Sux that he wont be Mysterio in an opening fight sequence.

Mysterio appearing is finally put to rest. 4th villian is the symbiote most likely.

I'm glad he isn't Mysterio in this installement... chances are he'd get a 30-second cameo, which would be a waste - Mysterio has the potential to be visually amazing.

Jasmine said:
Mysterio appearing is finally put to rest. 4th villian is the symbiote most likely.

or the lizard ???

U.S War Machine said:
I loved Bruce as the wrestling ring announcer.

Bruce-"Whats your name kid''

Peter Parker-"The Human Spider"

Bruce-"Thats it!? thats the best you got... gaaa that sucks...

Lol, I love Bruce, he's the man in Evil Dead 1, 2 and Army Of Darkness.

Well, I am glad that there is no Mysterio, because it would suck.

They should just show our Ash with jaw and everyone will be happy :D :up:

I was actually starting to believe those Mysterio rumors...:mad: :( :spidey: .....It could still happen :) ...I'm...I'm...I'm an idiot;) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"